PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today vs Pepperdine

Reborn
02-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Oh yeah! There's a game today, and I AM excited. Our last conference game at home. Wow!! How this season has flown by. Did I say our last conference game at home? Is there really only one more week until March?

Wow. I'm excited to see these guys again. After their great game against LMU, I'm looking forward to another one tonight. I'm still focussing on the Seniors since it's their farewell stand at home. So, I hope to see them all have another great game as they did Thursday.

The word surf is on my mind today. I like the word. I see the surf getting larger and larger, and it's a perfect wave. I'mm also hearing the song, "Everybody's going surfing. Surfing USA." It's the beat that is playing in my mind...and upbeat song for an upbeat game. Also Austin is from Southern Cal, so maybe he's going to light it up tonight. That would not surprise me either. Every night is a surprise with this team. You never know who's going to be on fire.

bzzz61
02-21-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm just excited for more basketball. It's coming to that time of year where there is less basketball ahead of us than behind us and that makes me a bit sad

Reborn
02-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Not too much excitement about the Zags today, apparently. :D

I hope Zags are getting ready for a tough war tonight. There were so many upsets today. Again. Unbelievable. I don't want that to happen to us.

NotoriousZ
02-21-2009, 04:45 PM
I'll be exited to see Will get some more minutes in this one. Few only played him in the last 5 or 6 minutes of the game with LMU. Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of but I would think these games are the perfect time to get BIG WILL more involved with the offense.

snebzag
02-21-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm excited just because it is game day and should be Senior night, sooooooo the starting line up will be.

Josh
Micah
Ira
Jeremy
Andrew.

EngineerZag
02-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Senior Night is 3/3 vs USC Upstate.

snebzag
02-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Dang it!
Thanks for the correction.

S.U. Chieftain
02-21-2009, 06:37 PM
I'll be exited to see Will get some more minutes in this one. Few only played him in the last 5 or 6 minutes of the game with LMU. Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of but I would think these games are the perfect time to get BIG WILL more involved with the offense.

Totally agree! Get Will in there no later than the 10 minute mark of the 1st half. And while Few's at it, get Ira! and Meech in early too!

MyZags
02-21-2009, 07:18 PM
I am excited to see Justin have another big game against the Waves.

Also excited to see the guys play hard from end to end, closing conference play at home strong.