PDA

View Full Version : JP & Lietuvos Rytas

BBskorer
03-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Congrats to JP and his team for reaching the final of the ULEB Cup, which features some of the better teams from all of Europe. Lietuvos Rytas Vilnius will take on Real Madrid on April 10 for the championship. A live webcast of this game should be available at eurosport.com (http://www.eurosport.com/basketball/). I've had varying degrees of success viewing live feeds from this site, but earlier today the stream of the semi was working quite well.

Here's a brief hi-lite link (http://www.eurosport.com/basketball/mcplayervideo_vid36626.shtml) from last week's game. JP knocks down a couple buckets in the latter half of the clip. Love the AND1!

ZagNut08
03-21-2007, 01:49 AM
Wish the season wasnt over...Ill be in Lithuania in a few weeks and would have liked to catch a game

TrueLiz
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM
I still have a hard time figuring out how he didn't end up on an NBA roster. My Timberwolves had him on their summer league team, in Vegas and I was very disappointed that they didn't hold on to him. Of course, they let Blake Stepp go too. Does anyone know where he is playing now?

lothar98zag
03-21-2007, 07:54 PM
I still have a hard time figuring out how he didn't end up on an NBA roster. My Timberwolves had him on their summer league team, in Vegas and I was very disappointed that they didn't hold on to him. Of course, they let Blake Stepp go too. Does anyone know where he is playing now?
Stepp?

I think he's done playing.

TrueLiz
03-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Stepp?

Really? I know he was having a lot of knee problems, but I thought he was still playing somewhere in Europe. That's disappointing.

beatProgram
03-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Stepp?

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I'm under the impression he's gotten pretty out of shape and purchased the Donut Parade on Hamilton.

lothar98zag
03-21-2007, 10:18 PM
I don't have any firsthand knowledge on this. I'm basing my statement on the impression I've gotten from the comments I've heard.