PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

Reborn
02-19-2009, 11:16 AM
The Zags are playing. Because of Monday being a holiday, I thought today was Wednesday. Whew. Glad I woke up. I'm suddenly AM excited during a somewhat dull day. When I remember that the Zags are playing, suddenly my whole mood changes, and yes, I do get excited.

This is our last weekend at home in conference play, and that's a huge thing for our Seniors. I just want to enjoy this game tonight, and watch the Seniors dominate and put on a great show. This Senior class has certainly given us many, many fantastic moments to remember. I think this weekend is going to be their goodbye show for Zag fans, so if you're like me I wouldn't want to miss this night for anything because we're going to see a great game, with some awesome dunks (sorry Mick Mick), and great 3 point shooting.

I am hoping to see see Both Josh and Jeremy go for double doubles, and both of them score 20 points. And I am also hoping to see one of those very special dunks by both of them...You know. The ones that no one will remember. :D And that both of them will make ESPN'S top 10 plays of the night.

USMC69
02-19-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm excited because I'll actually get to be there. Thanks to a friend, my fisrts game at the MAC. Work can't end soon enough.

Go Zags

Reborn
02-19-2009, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=USMC69;372991]I'm excited because I'll actually get to be there. Thanks to a friend, my fisrts game at the MAC. Work can't end soon enough.

Right on, USMC69. Hope you have a blast. Knowing you get to go to your first game in K2 makes me more excited. I hope you will come back and give a first hand report of your experience. I'd appreciate that. This kind of a "blow out" game would be insignificant, and possibly dead accept it's the last home stand in conference play so as I've posted, I think it's going to be a PARTY. Have fun.

bullzag23
02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
To get off work at 4, stop by Jack & Dan's, get a strong buzz going and head to the MAC. I'm excited to see one of the last few home games for the Zags this year, and I'd like to see a good performance!

I'm not so excited to go to work tomorrow after said visit to J&D's however. :D

VinnyZag
02-19-2009, 03:08 PM
After all those ESPN games in a row ... I'm excited to get more Heister and Ehlo, baby!

(just kidding)

NotoriousZ
02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
To be honest, it's been somewhat difficult to get exited for this game. But as tipoff grows nearer I'm reminded that we'll get a good dose of BIG WILL.

And of course I can't wait to hear Ehole's ramblings. :lmao:

Go Zags!

McZag
02-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Plenty of reasons to be excited:

20th Win
WCC Title
Home Game
Extend Home Win Streak
PT for Foster, Sorenson

Reborn
02-19-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm smiling.:) Nice win for the Zags, and as expected a very entertaining game. Gray hitting with the accuracy of a lunar submarine. Bombing away with unbelievable accuracy (7-10). Pargo really looking and playing like the point guard he can be when he wants to. I don't think he had a turnover tonight. At times the team looked clumsey, but not Jeremy. He was composed, and led the whole way. I am really expecting to see the best of Jeremy as we wind down.

The Seniors played well, and amazingly Micah I think led the seniors. But ira and Will had nice plays, Sorenson hit a 3, Josh and Pargo had solid games. One more conference game at home on Saturday. Wow. I can't believe we are now heading down the backstretch. This season has flown by.:)