PDA

View Full Version : Thanks BobZag

NDZag
03-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Bob,
Thanks again for another great year on the GU Boards and former GUNation Boards. I don't post messages often, but you have a great message board here and I want you to know how appreciative I am that we have this outlet. This board allows GU fans from across the country to stay connected with their team.

Bravo as well to Angelo and all of the other moderators who help with the task of managing this message board. There is a lot of work that has gone into this new board as well as the old one. We cannot thank you enough for your efforts.

I don't post often, but I have been reading these message boards as they have developed over many years. You have a good one here. Your efforts are really appreciated. Thanks again Bob, Angelo and all of the moderators.
NDZag

Proudzagmom
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I agree with you NDZag. This class act board was well worth the wait. Thanks BZ, Angelo and others who make it possible.

tyra
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Ditto here in the gratitude department to BobZ and the others. A couple of times I visited the old board and I was quite taken aback by the personal and nasty tone of many of the posts. I guess I am too old to have bought in to that style of web communications. I find it very distasteful and this board is almost entirely free of that. Thank you to the Mods for setting the right tone!

TheBeast
03-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Ditto here in the gratitude department to BobZ and the others. A couple of times I visited the old board and I was quite taken aback by the personal and nasty tone of many of the posts. I guess I am too old to have bought in to that style of web communications. I find it very distasteful and this board is almost entirely free of that. Thank you to the Mods for setting the right tone!

I am in full agreement.
Thank you for presenting a pleasant environment for GU hoops, etc!

McZag
03-21-2007, 05:57 AM
Job well done Mods. Thanks for a great season and a great venue. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Zagdawg
03-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Thank you Bob!

RebornZag
03-21-2007, 02:48 PM
For everything you and your assistants have done to create a quality place for us to come and dream for awhile somewhere between work and play.

Nevtelen
03-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Just looking around at lots of other fan boards on the net shows what a great, great place this is for quality analysis as well as random chatter. I think my head would explode if I didn't have this outlet to vent my "zagness". Or at least my wife would devorce because I wouldn't stop talking about the Zags.

TrueLiz
03-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I have never gotten into any message boards, and I didn't read this one until last week, when I clicked a link while on Spokesmanreview.com, and now I am hooked. As a long distance fan, I don't get to chat (or hear) much about the team at home. These boards are informative and have interesting banter, without moving to personal attacks, or just mundane posts. Very enjoyable.