PDA

View Full Version : Bracket contest?

#1zagfan
02-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Is anyone going to make a Tournament bracket contest? Winner gets some sort of prize? I like all the contests there pretty fun:D

BobZag
02-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Is anyone going to make a Tournament bracket contest? Winner gets some sort of prize? I like all the contests there pretty fun:D

How would it work and what would be the rules?

theirishzag03
02-18-2009, 04:42 PM
March Madness field of 65 or our tiny little conference tourney that nobody will ever hear about because, " What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

At the risk of more neg rep, if the Jabbawockeez are still in LV, I think it would bring down the house if JP did a dance with the crew. At Midnight-Madness this year they did a Jabbawockeez skit with masks and all. The crowd loved it and Jeremy seemed to be loose and having fun.

lothar98zag
02-18-2009, 04:47 PM
there's one that's usually run thru yahoo. i think the GU person running it last year had a prize...

RenoZag
02-18-2009, 04:50 PM
there's one that's usually run thru yahoo. i think the GU person running it last year had a prize...

Check back in about three weeks, just after NCAA Selection Sunday. . .