• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Ammo Hits a Big 3

Makes the go ahead basket in OT as Charlotte beats Cleveland & Lebron.

Expert recap and game analysis of the Charlotte Bobcats vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA game from March 20, 2007 on ESPN.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • sullyzag66
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Five seconds left on the shot clock and the announcer says something like, "Morrison throws up a prayer. . ." Swish. Then he started talking about how Morrison's range is unlimited.

Comment

• TR11Zag
      Kennel Club Material
      • Feb 2007

Looked like he was playing against USF again!

But Bickerstaff would rather he stand on the perimeter and wait for the ball to come so he can stand and shoot.

Dumb use of Adam.

Comment

• EL MUSTACIO
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

Bickerstaff is misusing and abusing Adams talents. Morrison was the best last year and now morrison is losing the ROY race to the like of ROY....ewww dubbb. sick even
        Master: Tell me, what's better than beating a Tar Heel?

Apprentice: Oh, that's an easy one teach. Beating a Husky

Comment

• ZagDaddy
          Kennel Club Material
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TR11Zag View Post
          But Bickerstaff would rather he stand on the perimeter and wait for the ball to come so he can stand and shoot.

Dumb use of Adam.
          Amen to that. I can't even stomach watching a Bobcats game anymore. Adam might just as well take a chair with him on the offensive end of the court and have a seat outside the 3 point line. They have got to have the most boring offensive scheme in the NBA. Next year, no NBA League Pass for me unless my insomnia returns. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Comment

• Birddog
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

You are aware of the fact that Bickerstaff will not be the coach next year aren't you? I must agree on watching the NBA though, I can only handle it in very small doses.

Birddog
            Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
            Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
            All mimsy were the borogoves,
            And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• ZagMania
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Feb 2007

Yeah, hopefully they find a new coach that will change things up.. on another note I found this thread on the website BobcatsPlanet, its pretty funny:

Comment

• ziggy66
                • Mar 2007

Hello everyone, I run BobcatsPlanet.com and I have to agree with several of you here that Bernie Bickerstaff's use of Adam this season has been completely wrong. "Coach" Bickerstaff has proceeded to plant Adam at the 3 point line and make him primarily a long distance jump shooter this season. I don't think that we'll see what Adam is truly capable of at the NBa level until next season when we get a more qualified coach... Bickerstaff is horrible, Its a known fact that he only runs 3 plays in his offense.
                Anyway, glad to see you guys still supporting Adam. Because of his FG% this season he takes a pounding from some of our members who wanted to see him have a strong rookie season.

Comment

• UberZagFan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

I second and third all the comments about how poorly Adam is used in that offense. And it's not just him but May and Okafor as well. BK is a horrible point. Felton is much better with the types of players he has around him. With a new coach next year that actually expects a little ball movement, things could be much different for Adam and May/Okafor. Wallace still seems to get his. Just my 2 cents. Oh and who is this Hermann guy?
                  If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• UberZagFan
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

And one more thing: apparently, Adam is now just "Fabio" on that bobcats board. Nice. But AMMO is much better and you'd think that AMMO would resonate much more with the NC residents than Fabio would. But hey, who knew?

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• GreenStreetElite
                      Bulldog Fan
                      • Feb 2007

I've actually heard fans calling Hermann "Fabio" the guy has long blond hair

Comment

• UberZagFan
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Well that would make better sense.

No Foo for You!

Comment

Working...
                        X