PDA

View Full Version : Ticket for Saturday's game

rennis
02-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I need a single ticket for next Saturday's game. Willing to pay FMV, just let me know what you have. I'm an excellent game companion. :)

Rhett

rennis
02-16-2009, 10:49 AM
bump. help a brutha out! :D

Section 116
02-16-2009, 02:50 PM
I post this nearly every season. I have a friend who is not a season ticket holder but he is a huge fan. If he doesn't score a ticket from someone he knows, and he knows quite a few of the fans, he goes to McCarthey about an hour or so before game time and holds a sign which says "Need One Ticket". I have seen him at nearly every game since the MAC opened including St. Mary's. This works particularly well if you need just one ticket because most of the season ticket holders own 2 or more for their spouses and/or children and frequently someone is unable to attend. Good Luck.

rennis
02-16-2009, 05:53 PM
I post this nearly every season. I have a friend who is not a season ticket holder but he is a huge fan. If he doesn't score a ticket from someone he knows, and he knows quite a few of the fans, he goes to McCarthey about an hour or so before game time and holds a sign which says "Need One Ticket". I have seen him at nearly every game since the MAC opened including St. Mary's. This works particularly well if you need just one ticket because most of the season ticket holders own 2 or more for their spouses and/or children and frequently someone is unable to attend. Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice! Any hints on how much cash I should bring for said ticket? That might sound dumb, but I've never paid for a ticket at McCarthey and only been to 2 games there...

And I'm SOOOO excited for my 3rd!!!

gamagin
02-16-2009, 05:56 PM

I have seen tix for sale at every game since the Mac opened, too.

my guess is a ducat for this game will sell at face value ($20). So bring $25-$30 and you will get one even quicker.

best regards,

Section 116
02-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Gamagin's advice is right on. I don't believe many, if any tickets, go for more than face value at the MAC. Most ticket holders are grateful to fill the seats and the price on the ticket is $20.00.