PDA

View Full Version : Since it is another road game...

MississppiZag
02-14-2009, 10:09 AM
What are the chances the team decides to wear the black jerseys again?

MedZag
02-14-2009, 11:17 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZiW26CvsHnw/Ra57WmNFfLI/AAAAAAAAAAk/23MSlol5n9Y/s320/Magic8Ball.jpg

Bulldog
02-14-2009, 11:50 AM
They look like one of the east coast teams in those uniforms & maybe that would help them play like an east coast team.
I love watching ACC and Big East games because the five guys on the floor play all out and seem to realize the importance of winning and they give their best every game. They have tough conferences and they go hard and sacrifice their bodies and they sweat.
I wish I could see our five on the floor go all out and work up a sweat and then after they have done their best, they get substituted and take a rest and then they come back and go 100% again.
Anyway, whatever it takes to motivate, lets get it.
I am so tired of lackluster, I'm too good to exert myself basketball, that I could become a hardcore Coug fan. Ouch!
Please Zag team help me.!!

roxdoc
02-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Good idea to use them again - get our "money's worth" and placate Nike, before we deep six them never to be seen again.

gamagin
02-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Good idea to use them again - get our "money's worth" and placate Nike, before we deep six them never to be seen again.

but the 12k or so fans at the GU-Memphis game were each given black t shirts with ZAGS on the front -- just like the new uniforms. There was one T-shirt on every seat in the Arena.

So I don't think this phenomena is going to end with the shredding of a few uniforms. fwiw.

GO ZAGS !

vaboris
02-14-2009, 05:56 PM
They look like one of the east coast teams in those uniforms & maybe that would help them play like an east coast team.
I love watching ACC and Big East games because the five guys on the floor play all out and seem to realize the importance of winning and they give their best every game. They have tough conferences and they go hard and sacrifice their bodies and they sweat.
I wish I could see our five on the floor go all out and work up a sweat and then after they have done their best, they get substituted and take a rest and then they come back and go 100% again.
Anyway, whatever it takes to motivate, lets get it.
I am so tired of lackluster, I'm too good to exert myself basketball, that I could become a hardcore Coug fan. Ouch!
Please Zag team help me.!!

LOL @ how long this post was for a T-Shirt question.