PDA

View Full Version : Austin's Dunks Last Night

fedwayzag
02-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I could not help but notice the ferocity of Austin's dunks last night. Some were in heavy traffice. Could this be a sign his knee it feeling much better?? I sure hope so. Might be another good sign for the near future (March)

theirishzag03
02-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Loved Austin's dunks...like Josh passing it off as well.....

What worried me a bit was both times Pargo had chances to throw one down, he looked awkward or lacked the typical explosion. First one appeared he was just trying to "play it safe" (fine) Second one just looked "off"

MDABE80
02-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Layups from Jeremy anyone? Maybe he just wants to mess his wrist up so we can all feel bad about it;)

theirishzag03
02-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Layups from Jeremy anyone? Maybe he just wants to mess his wrist up so we can all feel bad about it;)

So that is why my buddy Ira had his hand taped up!!! :p

malmer7
02-14-2009, 07:31 AM
not sure about the knee, but you could definitely see austin releasing some frustration on that dunk. the guy obviously wears his attention on his sleeve and to that point he had a rough go of things, that dunk got rid of some frustration and he was able to focus and hit some nice outside shots down the stretch, always amazing what a gimme can do for your confidence, nice pass josh!

gonzaga11
02-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Those dunks were great, there were plenty of people around him and he still brought it hard to the rack.

vandalzag
02-14-2009, 07:52 AM

Please do explain.