PDA

View Full Version : The Three Amigos

Reborn
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM
A few days ago, before the St. Mary's game, I had a vision that the Three Amigos were going to lead us out of the wilderness and back on the highway of victory. Their warm up jackets were open and i could see the black jerseys. They appeared as cartoon characters so I couldn't tell who they were, so I was excited to find out in our game last night. I thought the Three Amigos from that game were definately Josh, Matt, and Pargo. I reflected on this today and I totally believe that these guys are the tripod in the foundation of this years Zag team. Our further success will depend on how these guys lead us in the road ahead. I hope they play as good tomorrow as they did last night. Good Luck Amigos.

mendiant
02-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Yes, but...

They have some fine teammates in Micah, Steven, and Austin; all of whom are capable of some awesome play on both sides of the ball.

Considerable passion is added to the mix in Ira!!!, Will, Meech...no-one really should be left out in mention of this team.

We pick at attitudes (myself included) and they annoy us (me) be they the "we are all that" variety or the "I'm all that"variety.

And it is these attitudes that, if anything, are holding this group back.

Honestly, there is no smack in this comment on my part.

The vision for this team must be unified and workman-like...no I'm all that and no we are all that...

Leave former accolades behind and get it done through March.

much love,
mendiant

HOOTER
02-13-2009, 07:50 PM
I was dancing around on stage and had a vision that an Indian was dancing with me. I am the lizard king.

ZagLawGrad
02-13-2009, 08:21 PM
I was dancing around on stage and had a vision that an Indian was dancing with me. I am the lizard king.

Not poking at Reborn, but Hooter I'm still laughing.

theirishzag03
02-13-2009, 09:51 PM

OK OK OK....so Abe can vouch that I have been drinking, but I had a vision that HOOTER was dancing on a stage with an Indian again tonight also....

jim77
02-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Reborn,

They are the "KEY 3"

bigblahla
02-14-2009, 07:47 AM

In the late sixties I was at a kegger up at Rocky Lake, earlier that evening I had partaken from a Strawberry and natural cactus plant milkshake. After just popping the top on a coed in the backseat of a car I felt the need to pause for a moment and look up through the back window and I swear there at the top of the smoke coming from the mandatory kegger bonfire was a Genie with arms folded looking down on the revelers surrounding the fire below. Feeling the need for one on one communication with the Jin I abandoned the back seat filled with coed and proceeded directly to said bonfire only to find upon my arrival that the Genie had departed. Funny, same thing happened to the coed when I arrived back at the car. I have no doubts about the Jin but to this day I wonder about the coed because I never saw her again.

Your post brought that back to me Hooter, I hadn't thought of that in years.

Oh yeah, beat USF.

Go!! Zags!!!