PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga vs San Francisco game predictions

Reborn
02-13-2009, 05:25 PM
I was surprised by how close the game between USF and UP was last night. It's really amazing how fired up college basketball players can get (sometimes). USF always plays the Zags tough there too. I'm feeling somewhat cautious.

Zags 92. San Francisco 63.

I think Gonzaga is still smarting from the Memphis loss, and are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder. As we've experienced a lot in conference, the Zags have too many weapons.

HOOTER
02-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Gonzaga will beat yet another mediocre conference opponent. Yippee! :p

LongIslandZagFan
02-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Dons 105
Zags 100

Few throws out the playbook and says just run baby run... but we lose by 5.
Oh and we get outrebounded... again.

snebzag
02-13-2009, 06:49 PM
I EXPECT Josh and Matt to be solid again.
I feel JP will get 9-10 pts, but make some horrible passes, like jumping out of bounds on the base line and trying to throw it to the opposite corner.
I think AD will try too hard again on the road in California. Too many friends and family. He is pressing.
I'm hoping Micah will bring the same energy he has been giving and get off the bench earlier, maybe even start? Just don't get silly fouls(last night was not silly, poor calls)
I'm wishing Steven gets his groove back.
I'm dreaming of more minutes with Josh and Will down low, just long enough before some triple red-shirt, walk on, stud, no name or fan throws in nine threes in a row underhanded between his legs, because he's playing the Zags.
I'm hoping for Ira to make some monster, momentum type throw downs.
I'm praying for better free-throw shooting.
I'm confident in victory.
I'm stuck with Tom Hudson on Radio.

Zags 82
Dons 64

bballbeachbum
02-13-2009, 07:23 PM
some triple red-shirt, walk on, stud, no name or fan throws in nine threes in a row underhanded between his legs, because he's playing the Zags.

:lmao:

Reborn
02-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Great post snebzag. Pure. It is a relief to know that I'm not the only one who is dreaming and praying. I was thinking that I might be losing my mind lately. Keep posting.:D

zaguarxj
02-14-2009, 07:09 AM
Feels like a trap game to me. A butt-whooping by Memphis followed by a nail-biter vs SMC. SF down to 7 players with a circle-the-wagons mentality (they played well against Portland). If Libbey shows up to ref the game, I might not be able to bring myself to watch.

malmer7
02-14-2009, 07:26 AM
i'm going zags by 1, 68-67, because when i'm in the stands the zags never loose, but they never win by much either!

Hextall7388
02-14-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm predicting a HUGE game for Josh tonight. USF has suspended Morgan 6'9 240, Taylor 6'9 245 and Quezada, who always seems to play well against the Zags. USF is going to have to play with a very small lineup tonight. They will only dress 3 "big men" and they are 6'7 230, 6'7 225 and 6'6 185. Josh, Austin and Will should dominate the boards....should.

MyZags
02-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Cut to the chase...I predict a closer-then-expected 82-74 game.