PDA

View Full Version : What can we do about Austin's feet?

BobZag
02-13-2009, 10:27 AM
They're too big and slow him down. Few needs to fix this. The chemistry of these large feet is not working. His legs aren't in harmony with his feet.

I'm worried.

zagmantis2001
02-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Bob...

Its the smiling. There is no smiling in basketball.

What are we going to do about Steven's smiling? Worse yet. Sorrenson. He smiles AND cheers.

This is simply not acceptable.

ZagSlug
02-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Buy him some Heelies. Maybe his feet will appear smaller as he grown and gains weight.

http://www.inlineskatescene.com/images/heely_2wheels.jpg

DADoZAG
02-13-2009, 10:32 AM
It's not the size of his feet, it's the length of his legs. By the time his brain can send a message all the way down those legs, it's too late.

It's the same with his hands, his arms are too long.

Why isn’t Few recruiting guys with shorter arms and legs like the days of old?

BobZag
02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
The Japanese used to wrap girls' feet to keep them small. Shouldn't Jennifer Nyland, GU's trainer, be wrapping his feet to shrink them or something?

Ezag
02-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Foot reduction surgery is in order. It worked wonders for Muggsy Bogues.

BobZag
02-13-2009, 10:44 AM
His feet might be tainted.

Das Zagger
02-13-2009, 10:58 AM
I got a guy who can get him a deal on some new ones, if you buy three you get the fourth free.

I can PM you his email.

GoZags
02-13-2009, 11:03 AM
They're too big and slow him down. Few needs to fix this. The chemistry of these large feet is not working. His legs aren't in harmony with his feet.

I'm worried.

BobZag, I'm deeply offended by your post.

There is no bigger Zag fan than me, and I think you are mocking me. I've been a fan forever -- I followed every one of Mark Santangelo's games and since they opened K2, I've bought my way in and I watch all the home games in person (except the last 4 minutes of the first half, and the first 5 minutes of the second half).

If I want to pick on the players and the coaches by pointing out every deficiancy that I can find, I think I'm entitled. No, I know I am entitled.

Angelo Roncalli
02-13-2009, 11:06 AM
It's clearly time to call the S-R and have Bob fired.

And what about Goodson's hangnail...?

sullyzag66
02-13-2009, 11:10 AM

I'm worried.

Bob Cousy had unusually long arms and large hands. He once described himself as a "freak" and attributed his ability to do what he did on the court to his being a "freak". Not to worry.

MedZag
02-13-2009, 11:16 AM
According to my foot size, I should have grown to 6'5". I creeped up to 5'11" and topped out. Accordin to Austin's foot size, he should be 8' tall.

Austin should do like I do, harness that disappointment of failing to reach ones potential in one area of life and channel it into rage and obsessive relentlessness in other areas of his life. Like competitive eating. Or body building.

Baldwinzag
02-13-2009, 11:17 AM

Not sure if they're tainted or not, but I can guarantee they're darn lucky.

gamagin
02-13-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XNnIXe2zE&feature=related

HillBillyZag
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Isn't it about time to start acting like adults. This forum is for lovers of Gonzaga University, its athletic programs, prmarily basketball. Its something to enjoy, not get our panties all in wad over. Bobzag is known for his satire, an unfortunately dying art because most modern comedy consists of using the f_ _ _ word in as many and obnoxious ways as possible. We are all here to have a little fun and share our love and opinions on GU sports. Life is serious enough, lets not make this forum a chore instead of recreation.

IrishZagFan
02-13-2009, 11:24 AM
If I stop by from the FOO one more time and see anymore of these shenanigan's it's RED REP bombs for everyone.

Fire the coach, get rid of Austin, put Bouldin on the Bench, sell the season tickets on ebay......

It's over, I tell you!

Did they say it was over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck, NO!

Now let's go!

Edited to add..... ;)

sullyzag66
02-13-2009, 11:25 AM
. . .We are all here to have a little fun and share our love and opinions on GU sports. . .
What am I missing?

IrishZagFan
02-13-2009, 11:30 AM
What am I missing?

All of the below if you start at the top..... :D

I'm worried.

It's not the size of his feet, it's the length of his legs. By the time his brain can send a message all the way down those legs, it's too late.

Why isnít Few recruiting guys with shorter arms and legs like the days of old?

Baldwinzag
02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
This is all Daye's feet need...

http://simonnemichelle.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/happyfeet-10toes.jpg

IrishZagFan
02-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Maybe AD should get these.....

http://www.shoeboxers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/yoga-toes.jpg

USMC69
02-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Maybe Kevin Bacon could give him dancing lessons, He sure helped the kid in "Footloose"

Baldwinzag
02-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Maybe AD needs to spend some extra time in the film room...

http://www.teachwithmovies.org/talking-and-playing/happy-feet-DVDcover.jpg

sdzag
02-13-2009, 12:19 PM
http://www.westislandchronicle.com/imgs/dynamique/articles/gros/Snapshot_bball.jpg]
Gonzaga's next star recruit!

Why isn’t Few recruiting guys with shorter arms and legs like the days of old?

zag buddy
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Not to worry Bob,. He's just a kid and will grow into them.

DADoZAG
02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Not to worry Bob,. He's just a kid and will grow into them.
Does that mean that if Austin hangs around until he's a senior...

...he WILL be eight foot tall?

SageOfZagville
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Get him in the weight room and develop his pecs. Dolly Parton has small feet because things don't grow well in the shade.

dim4sum
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
In Austin's case, I am convinced that one leg is longer than the other and that he should be outfitted with a cane, which is certain to make him more aggressive as in whack, whack, whackity whack. Is there anything in the rules against carrying a cane? I don't think so. Play the loopholes in the law.
Yes, we cane.

Rangerzag
02-13-2009, 04:56 PM
http://greatoutdoorprovision.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/vibram_fivefingers.jpg

mendiant
02-13-2009, 06:51 PM
I personally think he needs a damn pedicure...

ashy and all those callouses![COLOR="black"]
[/:D ]

Austin dear,

If you had a decent pair of toenail clippers, perhaps your feet wouldn't cross the line as you defend the inbound pas. ...

AND WHY DOESN'T FEW HAVE A PEDICURIST ON STAFF????