PDA

View Full Version : Samhan???????

bendorzag
02-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Your are the man...Samhan...the man that can...that man that...HUH?

As the famous big man, Bill Walton, was once quoted " THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN!" Mix in a Dunk, yo! The large clank sound that is ringing in your ears Zag Nation is the next backboard brick that Samhan threw.

Why don't you spend more time mixing in post moves rather than shaving seven more stars in your dome or anwering your Facebook on how Spokane S**ks.

Real Good... http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

former1dog
02-12-2009, 10:23 PM
I like Samhan's game and his competitive spirit.

Heytvelt shut him down, though, tonight and that is really saying something considering how good Samhan is.

Our fans love to hate that guy and I admit its fun, but if he were on our team I would love him.

bendorzag
02-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Actually. I respect your opinion but,...I truly believe Samhan is very, very, very average at best. He has regressed since his freshman year.

former1dog
02-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Actually. I respect your opinion but,...I truly believe Samhan is very, very, very average at best. He has regressed since his freshman year.

I don't remember his stats the last 2 years, but I do know the dude is averaging just a half rebound or so less than a double double this season. I'd take that in a heartbeat. And, despite his ...um... appearance, he has made huge strides in his fitness and stamina. All reports are that he is a very hard worker.

billyberu
02-12-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd take John Bryant in a heartbeat over sugarboobs any day. Samboobs game has been nonexistent in both of our games this year. Credit that to Josh.

bendorzag
02-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Once again, I respect your opinion.

Stats don't lie...opponents do????? When the best teams they have played have been UTEP, Providence and Oregon, and the National powerhouse teams of Vanguard and Seattle Pacific, your still averaging 13 and 8. With a 6'10 frame, not very athletic (though hardworking), it still doesn't equal against quality opponents. I might disagree with Samhan on my team...I am not a fan of smack and do not like graffiti on the dome.

drogba11
02-12-2009, 11:55 PM
I'd take John Bryant in a heartbeat over sugarboobs any day. Samboobs game has been nonexistent in both of our games this year. Credit that to Josh.

Sugarboobs! I love it! Just think if the Kennel chanted that! He'd miss every free throw and start crying. Boom bada Boom bada Boom

Once and Future Zag
02-13-2009, 06:07 AM

That bears repeating. Josh worked him to take out half the St Mary's big man attack. While Diamon has had great games, he's not been able to make up for the lost production of HamSan(dwich).

Or maybe we should just call him "Sparkles" from now on, given his lovely 'do.

D Hark 2003
02-13-2009, 08:52 AM
I agree with bendorzag, Samhan is a very average big man in a conference with no good big men other than the guys on Gonzaga. Samhan is the flava flav of their team. He is at best the third best player on their team.