PDA

View Full Version : Something different!

HillBillyZag
02-12-2009, 07:58 PM
What about Josh & Will out there together? In a lot of circumstances the two big lineup may be the way to go? Add Rob, and you have 15 fouls to work with, a lot of interesting things could happen?

Once and Future Zag
02-12-2009, 08:02 PM
I like that lineup, while that means we have some killer shooters on the bench, it means Josh is playing his more natural position... which is the "end result" of what I was hoping Sacre would give us.

sweezag
02-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Love it ... and hope to see more of it. This will let us see Josh in a new way, freed up from the playing the post.

johnwzag
02-12-2009, 09:42 PM
:D I like it

zag buddy
02-12-2009, 09:45 PM
I thought it was great. Will did an outstanding job.

Zagsker
02-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Will did an outstanding job.

agree....both of them played outstanding

Josh was aggressive on the glass and made a constant effort on the offensive end to atleast start out in the block and work for post position....which I was personally happy to see because my personal knock on Josh has been his unwillingness to try and stay down low

Will was changing shots and just takes up so much damn room in the middle

Good effort by both guys

zaguarxj
02-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Samhan was totally intimidated by Foster. There was one play where he caught the ball on the low block, one-on-one with Foster, no double-team coming and he didn't even try to make a move or take a look at the basket. Just threw it back out. Quicker players can try to take it to the hole on Foster but Samhan didn't have a clue what to do.