PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

Reborn
02-12-2009, 06:34 AM
I'm excited to see the Zags crush the Gaels. I'm excited to see how we play after the Memphis loss, and who the fighters really are. This is the game that unveils who the real Zags are. The Zags throw the old Jerseys away and unveil the new logo which reads THE NEW ZAGS. WE finally get to see the black jerseys.

Ezag
02-12-2009, 08:29 AM
I hope we crush the gaels but to tell you the truth I am not that excited...I think more worn out than anything

Reborn
02-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Worn out? Come on Ezag. We're just getting going. Take a little nap and get ready for a big game tonight. We need ya buddy. The fun is just getting started. February is almost over. And then we're into March.

McZag
02-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Game day. What's not to be excited about? Here's to a strong effort and tough play!

Reborn
02-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Im excited to see some fight in these guys. For some reason I envision a band of warriors tonight. The Zags realize what's at stake tonight, and they are ready. I see 3 guys who have great games tonight, and from here on out they will be known as the 3 Amigos. I'm excited to see the unveiling tonight of who they are.

MyZags
02-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Warriers?! I like that.

Excited for a tight game; close first half...the boys pulling away the second half.
:)