PDA

View Full Version : Sacre

Zagsker
02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Any news on whether Sacre will be seeing some action this year.

Me thinks we need him as we have absolutely ZERO low post presence.....not saying he will be dominate down low, but we need a guy who can stay on the block and leave the wings open for a kick out...Hell..Heytvelt at 4 and Sacre at 5 would be a solid combo

MississppiZag
02-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Are you serious? j/k. Others won't be so kind. They will mention a certain search function.;)

Likely going to medical red-shirt. There was a statement made by Adrian Branch during the Portland game. Robert would like to come back next week. That means either for the St. Mary's or the USF game. So if not by the weekend I am going to have to believe that Robert will red-shirt.

Zagsker
02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
There was a statement made by Adrian Branch during the Portland game. Robert would like to come back next week. That means either for the St. Mary's or the USF game. So if not by the weekend I am going to have to believe that Robert will red-shirt.

Yeah...that statement through me for a loop...as I was certain he was going to get the RS........so I was just wondering the news on that.

dim4sum
02-10-2009, 02:06 PM
I give Sacre the right to return against St. Mary's with one condition--he has
to play angry and aggressive and Brockman-like and has to say to himself that "any shot that comes near or onto the boards is mine-- all mine."
Down with passivity. Play passive and return to the bench.
Against St Mary's--come out pressing. No monkeying around. Go a full game without that boring zone, which doesn't work against good coaching and quickness.

HillBillyZag
02-10-2009, 03:14 PM
We need three guys in the 6'8"-6'10" and 240-260lbs range like Jon Brockmann, Jeff Pendergraph, and Luke Harangody.Those tall slim athletic dudes would need triage! LOL!