• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagAddict
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Illinois - Future Series

Watching the Purdue/Illinois game... excited to be starting a 4 game series with the Illni. They are a fun team to watch... great series for the Zags in future years. I'm looking forward to a trip to Chicago for next year's game...
  • theirishzag03
    Kennel Club
    • Jan 2009

2 years from now

Do you think MJ will make the trip to see his son Jeffrey play at the MAC or wherever we play???

"Life is GRAND....Divorce about 100 Grand!!!"
    "Shin= A device for finding furniture" Woody Paige

Comment

• ChicagoZag
      Bulldog Fan
      • Feb 2007

I had not heard that this was going to happen. You mentioned Chicago - does anyone know that it would be at the United Center instead of Champaign?

I was kind of expecting a Chicago game the last couple of years. I had held out hope that having a Chicagoan on the team would have brought them here.

Comment

• ZagAddict
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Still looking for a link, but I recall GU/Illinois agreeing to a series that would begin next year in Chicago, Spokane Arena in year 2, Champaigne in year 3, and the MAC in year 4.

I'll keep looking. Can anyone else verify... maybe I was just dreaming Usually my GU basketball dreams include a Final Four match up though

Comment

• Rangerzag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Keep looking here.

Also this link.

And this link.
          "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
          "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
          I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• ZagAddict
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Thanks Rangerzag

Dec. 5th in Chicago at the United Center... great travel opportunity.

Comment

• 75Zag
              Zag for Life
              • Mar 2007

Lots O Fun

Illinois should be a great home and home. Hope this is reality not fiction.

There are other quality opponents out there - say the University of South Carolina team for example, coached by a guy that is an admirer of Mark Few.

Hoping for more serious out of conference home and home games, and fewer and fewer games against DII or nearly-dead DI teams.

Go Bulldogs!
              Do not go gentle into that good night,
              Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
              Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• BobZag
                Dark Lord of the Zag
                • Jan 2007

If you think Memphis whupped Gonzaga last night, check out what the Illini did to the Zags the last two times they played. Zags had Dickau, Stepp, Violette, Turiaf, Ammo and others, and still...

Buckle your seatbelts, boys.
                The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• bballbeachbum
                  Zag for Life
                  • Dec 2008

Weber class act

Another great coach to go head to head with. Another great series for the program, imho.

Comment

Working...
                  X