• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Where are the Pgo lovers?

Calling all Pgo lovers....you know who u are....Where are you this morning? Your guy is now undraftable....
  • JosephZags
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Calling all Pgo lovers....you know who u are....Where are you this morning? Your guy is now undraftable....
    I've washed my hands of Jeremy Pargo. Time to move on.

Comment

• Scottie
      Redshirt
      • Mar 2008

Jazz, why do you even follow the Zags? It's pretty clear you prefer them to lose than to win? Oh that's right, you base your entire fandom off which team gets a "One Shining Moment" each March.

Newsflash: 1999 is over.

Comment

• zagfan24
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2008

It must be a sad life when you spend your Sunday gloating about the basketball struggles of a 22-year-old.

I don't think Pargo, or any GU player is perfect. Our team is flawed. I get that. I am pretty sure everyone gets that. The utter delight you seem to get out of Gonzaga losing and Pargo struggling is bewildering to me.

I don't know if it's the name on the front of the jersey or the name on the back, or both...but seriously...get a life.

Comment

• GoZags
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

I am so glad you enjoyed watching last night's game.

The AOL.com video experience serves up the best video content from AOL and around the web, curating informative and entertaining snackable videos.
          sigpic
          “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
          ——-
          List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
          Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• RenoZag
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Jazz is just another voice in Zag Nation folks. . .if he bothers you that much use the "Ignore" feature. . .
            The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• GoZags
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
              Jazz is just another voice in Zag Nation folks. . .if he bothers you that much use the "Ignore" feature. . .

The basics

No hate speech or hate symbols, which includes but is not limited to content that is degrading to someone's race, ethnicity, age, gender identity and sexual orientation. Please avoid using obscene, profane or vulgar language. No sharing or uploading content of like nature. Please contact a moderator to report offensive content for consideration and possible removal. Outside of those guidelines, the best solution to "unwanted" speech is counterspeech. If you don't agree with somebody's opinion, consider adding your voice.

Or in other words, no harm, no foul (my opinion).
              sigpic
              “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
              ——-
              List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
              Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• theirishzag03
                Kennel Club
                • Jan 2009

OK Jazz

Why don't you start a new "Run MB out of town" campaign? Jeeesh 2 games in a row w/o an assist???

If you were at the game??? The officiating was awful. The 1st half was called totally different at each end of the floor. Pargo got 2 quick fouls, which led to him not being aggressive.

I was way more concerned as I watched a 7-8 minute stretch where in 8 possessions we had 7 TO's. I watched in disbelief as I tried to figure out when coach Few put in this new offensive set??? OK guys lets dribble as much as possible, set weak screens, and try to have each of you beat your man one on one. If that fails, jump up in the air and make a forced pass or throw it at someones feet???

"Life is GRAND....Divorce about 100 Grand!!!"
                "Shin= A device for finding furniture" Woody Paige

Comment

• edcasey
                  Bulldog Fan
                  • Dec 2008

I am right here, havent gone far and still support Pargo and his basketball talents. I am also willing to make friendly wager that he gets drafted.

Last night we lacked ENERGY all 5 starters lacked it and wasnt one persons fault.

Pargo has the skills and abilities to move to the next level. Take a look around college basketball this year......EVERY team has had odd days with star studs not showing up or having an off night.....are you going to start saying those players arent any good?

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

keep it up, pollys

keep it up, pollys...u can do better than this....some of the old favorites are still AWOL....

Comment

• JosephZags
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by edcasey View Post
                      I am right here, havent gone far and still support Pargo and his basketball talents. I am also willing to make friendly wager that he gets drafted.

Last night we lacked ENERGY all 5 starters lacked it and wasnt one persons fault.

Pargo has the skills and abilities to move to the next level. Take a look around college basketball this year......EVERY team has had odd days with star studs not showing up or having an off night.....are you going to start saying those players arent any good?
                      Pargo didn't have an off night. He has had more bad games than good ones this season. This has become a pattern with him.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

hey JoeZ

Originally posted by JosephZags View Post
                        Pargo didn't have an off night. He has had more bad games than good ones this season. This has become a pattern with him.

JoeZ, baby, this is for Pgo Pollys only....Reasonable, objective analysis, such as yours, has no place on this thread....

Comment

• JosephZags
                          Kennel Club Material
                          • Jul 2008

JoeZ, baby, this is for Pgo Pollys only....Reasonable, objective analysis, such as yours, has no place on this thread....
                          The voice of reason is no longer welcome. :-)

Comment

• BobZag
                            Dark Lord of the Zag
                            • Jan 2007

keep it up, pollys...u can do better than this....some of the old favorites are still AWOL....
                            You're piling on, jazz. Not cool. And you know it. Pargo said he's embarrassed. What more do you want?
                            The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• jim77
                              Zag for Life
                              • Oct 2007

I'm still here....and the season ain't over. Go Pargo! Go Zags!

Comment

Working...
                              X