• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonesz
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2007

sleepwalking

What was that in the first half?? I know Memphis is talented................

Pargo: Is he capable of pulling up from the free throw line and hitting a mid-range jumper??

Daye: How lazy in the zone has he been?? Knight was absoultely spot on saying how lazy he was in the passing lane.

Meech: Maybe the ankle is bothering him.........he looked like the deer in the headlights

Downs: Only player to show up

Josh and Matt: Will somebody please tell them there's a game and it's at the arena and not the Kennel

That 1st half defense:non-existent
  • jonesz
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2007

I stand corrected about meech........he did turn off the deer lights in the second half.

Comment

• Zag4Hire
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by jonesz View Post
      What was that in the first half?? I know Memphis is talented................

Pargo: Is he capable of pulling up from the free throw line and hitting a mid-range jumper??

Daye: How lazy in the zone has he been?? Knight was absoultely spot on saying how lazy he was in the passing lane.

Meech: Maybe the ankle is bothering him.........he looked like the deer in the headlights

Downs: Only player to show up

Josh and Matt: Will somebody please tell them there's a game and it's at the arena and not the Kennel

That 1st half defense:non-existent
      I agree on Pargo and if we could stop talking about NBA talent in regards to his play, that would be appreciated. He turns the ball over way too much, dribbles into trouble, and has quite substantially taken a step back in regards to development of his game.

I think Daye gets frustrated by the bigger and more athletic players. He looked like a rag doll in the lane tonight.

I think Downs' effort will be supported by coming off the bench, scoring 7 points in 4 minutes, and being relegated to spot duty the rest of the game. It's kinda Few's MO with Micah.
      IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

• dim4sum
        Banned
        • Jun 2007

Don't forget Gray

Steven plays smooth, all be it, pasionless basketball and it's sometimes hard to detect his failings. But in practically every first half he is a no-show defensively. Oddly out of position, sometimes even with his back to his man, and flailing his arms at the guy who let go a three pointer a half to a full second earlier. The guy has to start playing two halves of fired-up basketball, as do the rest. But we dug a deep hole for ourselves in the first half and Gray was a component of that.

Comment

Working...
        X