PDA

View Full Version : Attention, Will Foster, Attention!.

HillBillyZag
03-17-2007, 05:30 PM
A couple of years ago I watched the Zags wack the Cougs at the Arena. There was a tall gangly kid who got in the game for the Cougs, kid was kind of lost out there, throw away a pass or two, walked, just looked like a deer in the headlights! Today watched the same kid, confident, a good passer, rebounded well, played tough "D" and was just all around a good big man. Now from what little I have seen of you, you are more athletic at this stage of your career than Rob Cowgill. Just work your rear off and you will reap the rewards that he has.

zagco
03-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Man, I was thinking the same thing today. Rob Cowgill has really improved as a player. I like his game, and I like his court demeanor. Plus, his hair is fantastic! If only he could grow a Magnum, P.I.-like 'stache! Dude would look awesome in a Trans Am!

LargeWilliam
03-18-2007, 04:21 AM
I remember the first time seeing Cowgill and thinking "poor WAZZU, it has come to having to take guys like that." And since that time every time I have seen him I have been thinking "that dang Bennett can make a Hummer out of a Yugo." His improvement is very similar to how Brian Scalabrini evolved, a kid willing to put in a ton of work to transform their body and game.