View Full Version : OT: Wake loses

BobZag
01-31-2009, 10:20 AM
to an average Georgia Tech squad.

Notre Dame loses 5 in a row.

An interesting day of hoops thus far.

dpouley
01-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Great to see Tech break out of a horrible ACC start.

I have been a HUGE Georgia Tech hoops fan since I lived in Atlanta when I was child. They have a TON of young talent and next year will have one of the number one recruits in the country coming in to their school. I hope Hewitt can turn it around, the alumni and fans are getting pretty restless in Atlanta. Hewitt's teams have struggled with a lot of one and done players, and inconsistency on defense.

Reborn
01-31-2009, 10:49 AM
An interesting point about the Notre Dame vs Pitt game is that a kid from ND, I think it was Zeller, who his 6 of 8 three's the first half. And Notre Dame was up by 6 at halftime. Does that sound familiar? Oh and by the way, Pitt won, and Zeller did not get hurt. :D

Xavier held on and barely beat UMASS by I think 3. UMASS had a chance at the end to win, as they had the last shot and down only by one with 12 seconds and they go for the 3 pt shot. It was def open, but I don't think I'd gone that way. Too bad for UMASS. They played a gutsy game.

Arizona beats WSU. They had a good week, and I think that makes our loss to them look a bit better.

BobZag
01-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Will Georgetown loses yet again today?

Will Oklahoma pull it out at Iowa State?

Will ASU complete a desert sweep of Romar?

Stay tuned.

dpouley
01-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Will ASU complete a desert sweep of Romar?

Stay tuned.

nope

vandalzag
01-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Are you a full time Brandon Roy stalker, or is it just a hobby?

NEC26
01-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Wake Forest, Notre Dame, Georgtown, Texas, Arizona State, and Kentucky have gone down so far today. If Saint Marys wins tonight I think they will still be ranked might not even drop.

dpouley
01-31-2009, 06:41 PM
Are you a full time Brandon Roy stalker, or is it just a hobby?

Are you a full time Ian McShane stalker or is it just a hobby?