PDA

View Full Version : Saint Mary's Gonzaga 2008 at Moraga

beatsc
01-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Hello Zag Fans!

I am posting this link with all due respect:

http://www.bayareanewsgroup.com/multimedia/cct/2008/flash/stmarysgonzaga0205/index.html

Its is a photo presentation from the local newspaper of the game vs the Zags in Moraga last year.

There are intense photographs from both teams.

Great photographs from a tough game.

Good luck to your team tonight. The game should be a classic.

beatsc

CanadianZagFan
01-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the link, I enjoyed it.

Should be a great game, Go Zags!

KOzag08
01-29-2009, 08:25 AM
I hate St. Marys ... hate. Can't beat us without having a guy hit 7 threes or whatever he hit ...

sdzag
01-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Was at that game in Moraga last year. That is a tough place to play. I hope Few makes the team shoot in the dark before heading to Moraga because they have no light in that Gym. With that being said I will always appreciate the kennel because when you buy a ticket you get a seat. When I bought a ticket for the St. Marys game last year I got to stand behind a bunch of people and see maybe a third of the court. They have a good student section very much like the old kennel but smaller and darker.

beatsc
01-29-2009, 08:58 AM
I feel your hate my friend. I hate the Broncos in much the same way.

It's not healthy but it sure is fun.

GAELS have installed new lights based on ESPN requirements this year.

beatsc

Kiddwell
01-29-2009, 11:32 AM
That was great. Really fun to watch. Kiddwell doesn't hate any WCC team. Kiddwell wants them all to flourish...except when they play the Zags.

"What's good for the WCC is good for the Zags."
--GU Boards semi-regular poster
:]

GU69
01-29-2009, 11:47 AM
beatsc,

Thanks for the link to the great photos.

This is becoming a pretty intense rivalry, and the two games this year (well, most likely three with the conference tournament) will help both teams when they get to the NCAAs.

ZagManFan
01-29-2009, 12:04 PM
beatsc,

Thanks for the link to the great photos.

This is becoming a pretty intense rivalry, and the two games this year (well, most likely three with the conference tournament) will help both teams when they get to the NCAAs.

You still think the Gaels will get in after losing 3 games to the Zags? :D