• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Opening Line for GU/SMC

Zags -7.5

Find and compare College Basketball odds, betting lines, totals, and point spreads for the 2023-24 College Basketball season & March Madness.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • JLGutrocks
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Zags @ 18:1 to win it all.

St. Mary's .....150:1
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” ~Jack Handey~

Comment

• dpouley
      Kennel Club
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
      That seems about right...if I was in Vegas I would put money on the Zags to cover.

Comment

• Dickau43
        Kennel Club Material
        • Oct 2007

I would bet on St. Mary's if I wasn't a Gonzaga fan.

But I'm really bad at sports betting so that's a good sign! Go Zags!

Comment

• malmer7
          Kennel Club
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by JLGutrocks View Post
          Zags @ 18:1 to win it all.

St. Mary's .....150:1
          nice - my 35:1 ticket still looks good. i'm surprised the odds are better than pre-season considering our ranking, etc.

Comment

• gamagin
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

the bettor in me

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
            says Zags by 6-8 and the fan in me says it should be Zags by 12-14 on up

GO Zags !
            Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
            Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
            Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
            X