• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrDrivel
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Silver lining...

My roommate mentioned this idea this afternoon and I thought about it all evening at work.

Think about how much of an impact those East Coast games back in November and December will have on the freshmen and sophomores on this team come next year. Traveling twice to New York City to play the biggest programs on the biggest stage, to Georgia and Virginia to take their lumps - even to Phoenix to stare down and beat the best player in the college game this year.

What can they possibly be afraid of now?

Those games might have overextended this team and negatively impacted them toward the end of the OOC schedule. But the seeds sown in those trips may provide bountiful fruit a year or two down the road. In fact, I'd bank on it.
  • Nevtelen
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

With all the issues this year and how they responded... you gotta think that the core of next year's team is going to fear absolutely nothing.

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

more silver lining

We're not Illinois!

I
      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• TexasZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
        Wow...just damn!! This makes UW look good by comparison!!!

Comment

• thickman1
          Bleeds GU Blue
          • Feb 2007

Wow. Scathing article.

Comment

Working...
          X