PDA

View Full Version : Hi Def

zagnut75
01-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Doesn't the college get enough money funded to get some Hi-Def Camera's?....I think 80's Basketball looked better!

FuManShoes
01-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Pretty sure this isn't GU's cross to bear. FSN is a bunch of cheapskates and have decided Zagfans (and anyone else watching their game broadcasts) can do without HD coverage. I am disappointed that GU just signed a long-term deal with a network that seems little prepared and little concerned about improving its coverage. FSN's programming decisions this season have been abysmal, as has the resolution of the games that have been shown live. Maybe I'm wrong and GU did fight to get better, higher-quality coverage down the line. But this season it sucks. On a positive note, I think Heister and Ehlo are better this year. Ehlo seems less awkward and a little faster on the uptake. Heister seems to be a bit less of a homer than in years past though his monster truck shtick still grates on me.

J-Mac Zag Forever
01-23-2009, 01:09 PM
If it was as simple as having HD cameras everthing would be transmitted in HD. Requires a tractor trailor full of special transmitting equip! their are only 3 colleges that have all their games aired we are very lucky to have the support of local stations and the cummunity that
allow this to happen. Lets all give thanks, count our blessings and quit complaining. Greg and Ehlo are a lot better then many others who just quote from the scouting report. Put the ego aside and appreciate what we do have!

229SintoZag
01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
If it was as simple as having HD cameras everthing would be transmitted in HD. Requires a tractor trailor full of special transmitting equip! their are only 3 colleges that have all their games aired we are very lucky to have the support of local stations and the cummunity that
allow this to happen. Lets all give thanks, count our blessings and quit complaining. Greg and Ehlo are a lot better then many others who just quote from the scouting report. Put the ego aside and appreciate what we do have!

Agreed. Just be glad this is broadcast in color!

Rangerzag
01-23-2009, 04:24 PM
I would have been happier last night if the letterbox wasn't standing on end :(

mendiant
01-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Doesn't the college get enough money funded to get some Hi-Def Camera's?....I think 80's Basketball looked better!

Starving children in Africa and this is all you have to ##### about????

Go to confession!

love,
mendiant