PDA

View Full Version : Two best plays of the Pepperdine game

cjm720
01-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Maybe not SC Top 10 material, but these two plays stand out to me the most.

Bouldin's fake left, drive right for an easy layup was absolutely filthy. He's been our best player all year and has stepped up big time, IMO.

Gray's pass to Will undernearth. Although Will missed the dunk, the set-up and positioning was fantastic. Will shows me more and more every game...

Any other favorites out there?

GO ZAGS!!

FuManShoes
01-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Bouldin's inbounds pass to Micah for the sick tomahawk jam was pretty filthy. Reminded me of a similar play to Heyvelt a few years ago that remains my favorite Zag dunk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIZbMWANmgs

Still looking for Youtube from last night!

billyberu
01-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Will was definitely fouled on that attempted jam. One Pepp player hacks at him from behind and another hacks at his arm. Anyone notice the WCC refs are letting a lot of stuff go this year? I mostly like it, but there are times when I want to hear a whistle.

Reborn
01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Meech's drive to the basket on the left side for another "and 1." I thought Meech played well last night, and we did get to see him shoot two outside shots. Yes, 0-2, but you gotta begin to shoot 'em at some point.

Matt's 3/4 length pass to Ira for one more dunk. The reason that play didn't end up on ESPN was because Matt's pass was sooooooo perfect that Ira really didn't have to jump as high as he had to the other night. Dang Matt's passing was excellent. I don't think that was the only 3/4 length pass for a dunk either. I think he had one to Downs as well.

BobZag
01-23-2009, 09:38 AM
1. The final buzzer was the best part of the game.

2. A couple commercials were somewhat witty.

:)