PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today

Reborn
01-22-2009, 07:11 AM
I'm really excited to see how the Zags play on the road in conference. I've got to admit I"m nervous. Joe Lunardi saying that our losses at Utah and Arizona were not losses that would hurt us does bring me some comfort today.

I'm excited to see if our defense continues to play the way we have been playing. I've really enjoyed watching how the guys have played. I think I'm mostly excited about watching Austin again. From my observation he plays very well in Southern California. I am hoping to see him hit the 30 pt mark either tonight or Saturday. He's improved his scoring and I just hope this trend continues.

Birddog
01-22-2009, 07:16 AM
http://www.brouwerscafe.com/images_newsletter/bigwood_061.jpg

77Zag
01-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Maybe not AS excited as Birddog, but --we should spank both LA teams. BUT, very excited about packing the Burb on Friday PM and heading south with my family to catch the LMU game live. Hope the sun is out in SoCal for a pregame bike ride from Hermosa Beach to Marina Del Rey.

then hopefully off to the social at LMU --

Go Zags!

zagsfanforlife
01-22-2009, 09:17 AM
It has been pretty hot lately, so I think you will have some good luck my friend. Enjoy the game, Ill be there too!

ZagLawGrad
01-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Quality playing time for everyone.

Gotta keep getting better from top to bottom. For guys like Ira and Will and company to keep getting better, there's no substitute for quality minutes.

Depth is our ticket to the promised land in March.

titopoet
01-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Foster getting a double double. Let's hope.

CanadianZagFan
01-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Foster getting a double double. Let's hope.

If that happens I will start a Big Will official fan club! I don't think I will register a domain name just yet;)

LongIslandZagFan
01-22-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm exceited that I get to see a WCC conference game on TV... alas, not the Zags, but a good matchup either way.