PDA

View Full Version : On The Road Again

Reborn
01-20-2009, 02:23 PM
OK! The warmth and security of playing in front of our fellow students and fans at home is over. The thrills, excitement, eplosions and fire works are over, and we now head out on the road into foreign territory. And they will be waiting for us with one purpose in mind.

Thank God for that victory in Tennessee, and before that at WSU. We will need to remember those games as we head south into Califorinia. Winning on the road is never easy, and these games will challenge the spirit of this years team. I hope the guys leave Washington with a spirt of humility and toughness. WE need to head down there with one sole purpose in mind, and that is to "kick some butt." Can we play with the same energy and fire that we did in our last two games? Can we continue to build on what we have now started?

My guess is "YES WE CAN!!!"

Will this road trip quiet our harshest critics. Aparently NOT. But it will rejuvenate it's base, or what the cynics like to label, the "Kool-Aid" fans and "pollies."
Thank God the Zags have a very strong foundation. It may have been cracked in the eyes of some, but upon closer inspection it was a very miner crack, and is already fixed, imo.

BroncoZAG615
01-20-2009, 02:28 PM
This should be a very restful and relaxing road trip for the star players at GU. P-Maag and Sorenson should get a ton of PT

BobZag
01-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I'd like to see more Foster and I think we will on this trip. If he keeps progressing, he'll have proved me wrong and I'll be all too happy to admit it. :)

former1dog
01-20-2009, 04:27 PM
I'd like to see more Foster and I think we will on this trip. If he keeps progressing, he'll have proved me wrong and I'll be all too happy to admit it. :)

Agreed on all counts. :D