• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Some nice stats tonight

The favorite stat for me tonight was 20 assists. I haven't seen the game yet, and this stat has be really excited because I love good passing. When we pass and get the assists we win. I think they may be learning that. It's all about team ball. Doesn't really matter who gets the points. The other stat I really liked was rebounding. We seem to wipe the boards, 46-29. We win that battle by 17. Wow!!!

I'm not saying anything about free throw shooting. Maybe if we ignor it the problem will go away.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • theirishzag03
    Kennel Club
    • Jan 2009

love passing???

This will soon become one of your favorite games EVER!

From the opening tip there were some special dimes and an alley-oop that may be nominated for an ESPY! (probably not, but Ira does a nice Lebron)

Ummmmm- you DID mention FT shooting???
    Last edited by theirishzag03; 01-15-2009, 09:38 PM. Reason: ft

"Life is GRAND....Divorce about 100 Grand!!!"
    "Shin= A device for finding furniture" Woody Paige

Comment

• whatazag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

A stat I thought I heard them say was something like 33 points off of 17 turnovers, which, if true, is ridiculous.

Comment

• Reborn
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

Yes. I think that many of those assists came off turnovers. 17 to's that's nice. 33 points off turnovers...yes rediculously wonderful. That defensive effort last night was about as closer to where it needs to be than I've ever seen it.
        Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
        X