PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about tonight

Reborn
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I don't know why this wasn't posted today. Anyway. It's one of my favorite the day of the game so I thought I'd post it.

I am excited about the Zags playing at home with all the students back. I'm excited about the "fire" that should be in The Kennel II tonight. I am excited to see wild explosions ocurring all over the gym. I am really excited because we're going to be shooting lights out tonight, and I love 3 pt shooting. It's also been way too long since we've seen those Zag dunkers dunking. Come on guys. Let's see a show tonight. I'm excited to see if we have our best home game this year. I'm excited because The Zags are going to Quiet the critics tonight.

MississppiZag
01-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Explosions? Count me in.

ZagnetitForce
01-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Excited to take my youngest (4) to his first "big" basketball game!

NotoriousZ
01-15-2009, 04:53 PM
...to see JP tear it up tonight, I'll go ahead and predict 14 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds, 5 steals. Welcome back Jeremey, triple double.

Why not? I'll still love ya if you fall a little short of those numbers, JP.

Go Zags!

DenDiegoZag
01-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Living on the West Coast, so that I'll be able to watch most of the game on tape delay before midnight...

GO ZAGS! Let's get a win!

thickman1
01-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Unfortunately I don't get excited anymore. I've seen 3 games in the least month thanks to the wonderful TV deal. It looks like the next game on the docket is the 29th - see you then. Does the athletic department realize they are slowing killing fans outside of the viewing area? This really sucks. :(