• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azzagfan
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Apr 2007

Give Ronny more minutes

Great article on why Ronny is the most efficient player statistically for the Warriors. Give the big man some more minutes Nellie.

They’re 11-28, beset with injuries but still with a good clean shot at 15 or 16 victories by the end of January, which would be a nice way to head into the long last stretch. They do have legitimate excuses… Continue Reading →
  • malmer7
    Kennel Club
    • Jan 2008

should get some good mins tonight against the kings. might light it up for 20-25 on the kings considering how we fared last night against the magic (23 treys or something), rediculous. go ronny.

Comment

• theirishzag03
      Kennel Club
      • Jan 2009

2ot

Ronny lighting it up for 25 plus minutes, but only 4 pts through 2 OT, bad thing is his +/- is minus 23...

If he is to score 20-25, he better score ALL of the Warriors points in the 3rd OT. This may be possible as 3 starters (Watson, Beidrins, and Maggette ) all fouled out

"Life is GRAND....Divorce about 100 Grand!!!"
      "Shin= A device for finding furniture" Woody Paige

Comment

• malmer7
        Kennel Club
        • Jan 2008

i watched this one on and off and saw ronny in the game only once, don nelson is killing me! although that one time i did see him on there, he got stuck on k-mart after a pick and got burned for the game tying dunk in regulation - i don't think they could expect ronny to stay with him, but donny nelson was not a happy camper.

Comment

Working...
        X