• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Seattle TV for Santa Clara & Pepperdine

SPOKANE, Wash. - Gonzaga University will have two upcoming men's basketball games televised live in the Seattle area on KIRO-TV rather than live on FSN because of programming conflicts.

Thursday's game in the McCarthey Athletic Center against Santa Clara University and the Jan. 22 game at Pepperdine University will air live on KIRO-TV, digital channel 7.2 and Comcast Cable channel 117 in the Seattle market.

FSN will televise both games on a delayed basis. The SCU game will air on FSN on a same-day delay at 10 p.m. and also be televised Friday at 12:30 p.m. The Pepperdine game will be televised on FSN on a same-day delay at 10:30 p.m.

Both games will be televised live in the Spokane market on KHQ-TV.
    http://gozags.cstv.com/sports/m-bask...011309aab.html
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Definition of Seattle market

I don't what the definition of the Seattle market is but I live in Olympia and my onscreen channel guide for Channel 117 for Thursday definitely does not show the game. We are Comcast and it is my impression that we are the same as Seattle in every respect.

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
      Bleeds Bulldog Blue
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by tyra View Post
      I don't what the definition of the Seattle market is but I live in Olympia and my onscreen channel guide for Channel 117 for Thursday definitely does not show the game. We are Comcast and it is my impression that we are the same as Seattle in every respect.
      The deal was put together this afternoon--the channel guides haven't been updated. My guess is that "Ironside" will be changed tomorrow.
      You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• FuManShoes
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Man, I really was looking forward to "Ironside," followed by "A-Team!"
        “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

Comment

• Nevtelen
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

So those of us with satellite will have to wait for the FSN rebroadcast?

Comment

• Birddog
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

So those of us with satellite will have to wait for the FSN rebroadcast?
            What makes this even more frustrating is the fact that they use a satellite to get the feed to Seattle. I wish they would use one of the channels that are available on DirecTV or Dish that are normally used for MLB or something else. Sometimes they do, so keep your fingers crossed. Maybe the poster who's girlfriend works at FoxSports NW could do some sleuthing for us.
            Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
            Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
            All mimsy were the borogoves,
            And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• fraylo
              Redshirt
              • Nov 2007

Does DirecTV carry this channel? I want to go to a bar with friends to watch the game (The Loft in Ballard/Seattle), but they have DirecTV and not Comcast (to my knowledge)...

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
                Bleeds Bulldog Blue
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fraylo View Post
                Does DirecTV carry this channel? I want to go to a bar with friends to watch the game (The Loft in Ballard/Seattle), but they have DirecTV and not Comcast (to my knowledge)...
                This is not a satellite channel. You can get the live broadcast in the Seatle area two ways: 1) Comcast; 2) over the airways, BUT ONLY if you have a set with a digital receiver. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the delayed replay on FSN.

Comment

• 229SintoZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

OK

Great.

I have a "set with a digital receiver." But it is now hooked to DirecTV.

If I switch to "airwaves" input instead of my DirecTV HDMI input, what "channel" do I tune to? Just regular KIRO 7? Or something else?

Delayed games on Fox better become a thing of the past in our new 10 year agreement just signed.

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
                    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 229SintoZag View Post
                    Great.

I have a "set with a digital receiver." But it is now hooked to DirecTV.

If I switch to "airwaves" input instead of my DirecTV HDMI input, what "channel" do I tune to? Just regular KIRO 7? Or something else?

Delayed games on Fox better become a thing of the past in our new 10 year agreement just signed.
                    7.2 digital

Comment

• kitzbuel
                      • Feb 2007

Calling Zag Man in Philly! Will this be on www.justin.tv? Can't hit the site from work, but I will be home during the games.
                      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
                        Zag for Life
                        • Apr 2007

See the Sticky...perhaps someone from Spokane or Seattle will broadcast it live via justintv as well as SWX channel from KHQ.

Comment

• kitzbuel
                          • Feb 2007

I checked with Dish Network about the possibility of getting the Seattle local channel package added to my programming so I could pick up KIRO. It's a NO GO. They will only provide local channels for my Designated Market Area .
                          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• kitzbuel
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
                            See the Sticky...perhaps someone from Spokane or Seattle will broadcast it live via justintv as well as SWX channel from KHQ.
                            Thx!
                            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• 208Zag
                              Bulldog Fan
                              • Mar 2007

Tri Cities, WA

Anyone know if tonights game can be seen in the Tri Cities?

Comment

Working...
                              X