PDA

View Full Version : Get your Battle in Seattle t-shirts!

FuManShoes
01-13-2009, 02:31 PM
What a great opportunity to own a true collectors item -- at bargain prices!! Hurry, before supplies run out!

Due to inclement weather in Seattle before the December 20th game, a shipment of Comcast Battle in Seattle merchandise was unable to make it to KeyArena. The shipment included a special commemorative t-shirt featuring the Top 10 rankings of the teams at the time of the game. In order to help fans remember what some are calling the game of the year, we are offering a limited time sale. The shirts are discounted to just $10 a piece with only $5 shipping and handling regardless of the number of shirts purchased. Below is an image of the shirt.
To purchases your shirt call Northwest Sports & Entertainment during business hours (8:30am-4:30pm MST) at 480-635-8720 and ask for Carol. Orders can also be made via email through carol@northwestsports.org. A few other styles and sizes are also available. If interested, please ask for details.

http://img.pcdn.vresp.com/media/9/a/5/9a53c7b6af/5a6508c9c3/7aa6b77ed2/library/1.2.jpg

Areyoukiddingme
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Northwest Sports & Entertainment always trying to make a buck off the fans. Give me a break. I saw plenty of shirts that didn't sell at the game because of the $35 price tag. Get a clue maybe people hate spending over $60 a ticket to go to a game that markets itself by showing a #4 team at the time.

theirishzag03
01-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Thanks ALOT I had just forgotten about that game,

signed sincerely,

Jeremy Pargo!

Is there any chance I can get a shirt that shows the score before the lucky-dagger-off-balance-in-my-face THREE????

Zag 77
01-13-2009, 02:53 PM
The shirts will either end up in a Goodwill store or be donated to the poor in a 3rd World country. T-shirts cost very little to make, so the profit margin is very high.

NotoriousZ
01-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Talk about twisting the knife.

Here's a nickel that my dog pooped out.

I'll take the lot and use them as baby wipes.

But only for the REALLY dirty diapers.

CTDeSmetZagAlum
01-13-2009, 08:16 PM
anyone know if there are any UCant t-shirts left? I keep seein' em on facebook and need to get me one of those.

I am a 08 Grad... yet live in Connecticut. G/F is a grad student at UCONN and i would like nothing more than to wear one when we step into Gampel Pavilion or the XL Center next game.