PDA

View Full Version : anyone record the portland game?

rdulay8
01-11-2009, 06:55 PM
obviously the kind folks at FSN messed up the telecast of the game, so i was hoping someone was able to record it in its entirety since it was broadcast on a different channel than FSN at the same time. i would be willing to pay for costs. thanks!

theirishzag03
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I have it on DVR-for 25 bucks you can come over and watch it!

I normally wouldn't charge, but the $25 will cover my expenses. I will be having dinner and a couple drinks while you fight with my g/f over the time it will take to watch it! She does not like to leave her room for that long, so I assume she would be in there while you watched. That would be weird, so I will be gone!

Good Luck!

theirishzag03
01-12-2009, 09:26 PM
no answer yet???

I assume I won't be counting on the 25 bucks for dinner and drinks at Tonicx???

BavarianZag
01-13-2009, 12:16 AM
PaulKTran's channel. It's at the top of my favorites list since I am Zag challenged here in Germany.

johnwzag
01-13-2009, 11:34 AM
no answer yet???

I assume I won't be counting on the 25 bucks for dinner and drinks at Tonicx???

Silly me. I should have recordered it. I had a MP4 recorder just sistting there. I could have sent you a copy. I will try and record them from now on. I am sorry I did not. I stopped recording when we started loosing. I will get back to it. I have the recorder set to 1 gig per hour. If you can handle that kind of email. Let me know and I will record future games. I could lower the quality to 1/3 that I think.

ZagNative
01-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Link to ZagMan in Philly's subscription page (paulktran on YouTube (http://de.youtube.com/user/paulktran)).

Thanks again Philly!