• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LuvZags
    Redshirt
    • Jan 2009

re: capitalization of every word

i was under the impression this was a message board about the zags, not about when it is proper time to capitalize. to those who were annoyed, i'm deeply sorry. and no, i have no idea what button to push, seeing as i didn't even pay attention until i got on to check replies tonight. was excited to see how people were feeling after the game, only to find disappointment in the fact that all people cared about was finding out how to capitalize??? but in all seriousness....dont find any offense in this thread. just being a smartass after engaging in a little after work socialization. sorry if the lack of capitalization offends anyone.
  • ZagMan in Philly
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

I didn't even noticed it...until someone brought it up. Plz bring back the Caps

Go Zags!

Comment

• Birddog
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Hey Luv, tell it to the judge. That post was by any definition a "Capital Offense",and I suspect it was premeditated. You'll be very fortunate if the Prosecutor doesn't call for a Post Mortem. When I first read it, I thought maybe you were the beneficiary of some of the Federal Bail Out Funds and you were just spreading around some of the excess Capital to your Zag friends, but now I'm thinking you are more like Madoff and this is some sort of Ponzi scheme, luring us in with all that capital. Call me skeptical.
      Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
      All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• LuvZags
        Redshirt
        • Jan 2009

Innocent until proven guilty!!!

It wouldn't be the first time I've sat in front of a prosecutor and a judge, and those charges were dropped! And what is this change in story, Birddog. Your previous thread stated that you thought it was "cool", now you are throwing me under the bus with this "capital offense". Hmmmm. I believe in court, changing your story makes you a very unreliable witness. Skeptical...

Comment

• gamagin
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

LuVzagS

Originally posted by LuvZags View Post
          It wouldn't be the first time I've sat in front of a prosecutor and a judge, and those charges were dropped! And what is this change in story, Birddog. Your previous thread stated that you thought it was "cool", now you are throwing me under the bus with this "capital offense". Hmmmm. I believe in court, changing your story makes you a very unreliable witness. Skeptical...
          I dOn'T underStAnd birDDog, eItheR, fWiw.

beSt,
          Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
          Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
          Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
          X