PDA

View Full Version : OT: Sam Dower in-person

Baldwinzag
01-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I think he's going to be a great post presence and looking forward to him being a Zag next season. Dower is a player who has improved steadily every year and still has a tremendous upside to his game. He is currently averaging around 21 pts and 11 rebs a game. In addition to his natural talent, his work-ethic is outstanding and his Osseo Coach states Sam is one of the more disciplined and hard working players he has coached in a long-time. All great news for the Zags.

All that said, I will be attending the Osseo game tonight at 7pm to watch Sam live. This will be the first time I will see Sam play and I'm extremely excited to see how he performs. His Osseo HS team has overachieved thus far at 6-1 and its due in large part to Sam's "breakout" year.

I will be sure to provide a report/evaluation on Sam's overall play and stats from this game.

MississppiZag
01-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Look forward to hearing your report.

In Sam's first 7 games he has yet to be held under 20 points. He is really playing good, against the likes of Mike Bruesewitz(Wisconsin signee who is ranked in the top 150, per Rivals) and Cody Larson a recent Iowa commit. He had 22 and 12 against Bruesewitz and 22 points against Larson. He is averaging 23.7 pts and 12.5 rebs according to MinnesotaPreps. Hopefully Sam and his teammates perform well tonight.

Again Thanks.:)

Frazzle
01-06-2009, 12:12 PM
I think he's going to be a great post presence and looking forward to him being a Zag next season. Dower is a player who has improved steadily every year and still has a tremendous upside to his game. He is currently averaging around 21 pts and 11 rebs a game. In addition to his natural talent, his work-ethic is outstanding and his Osseo Coach states Sam is one of the more disciplined and hard working players he has coached in a long-time. All great news for the Zags.

All that said, I will be attending the Osseo game tonight at 7pm to watch Sam live. This will be the first time I will see Sam play and I'm extremely excited to see how he performs. His Osseo HS team has overachieved thus far at 6-1 and its due in large part to Sam's "breakout" year.

I will be sure to provide a report/evaluation on Sam's overall play and stats from this game.

Make sure to represent with your Zag gear at the game!