• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Ok! Zags vs Vols. Finally time for game predictions

It feels llike two weeks since our last game. The guys must be a little more rested by now. A lot has been written and said. It's time to play ball.

Gonzaga 84
    Tennessee 83 Overtime win

The rare sequal that does outdo the original. The Zags have five guys in double figures. Gray leads the team with 17. There really isn't one star. They are all stars in this one. A complete team effort.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • siliconzag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Feb 2007

Sili's prediction

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
    It feels llike two weeks since our last game. The guys must be a little more rested by now. A lot has been written and said. It's time to play ball.

Gonzaga 84
    Tennessee 83 Overtime win

The rare sequal that does outdo the original. The Zags have five guys in double figures. Gray leads the team with 17. There really isn't one star. They are all stars in this one. A complete team effort.
    Agree! Zags in a squeaker. And luck is going to play a role. And Bruce Pearl will get a T.

Sili

Comment

• Pargo the Destroyer
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2008

Hope you guys are right. Is this the game we get to see the black alt. jerseys? Im hoping so, we havent been doing so hot in our standard road unis, much less the home unis to boot.

Comment

• malmer7
        Kennel Club
        • Jan 2008

good call on the black jerseys..
        i'm calling it a 3 pt win IF we're in black,
        if we're not, i think we come out flat and loose by 10

Comment

• EngineerZag
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Feb 2007

UT 75
          GU 64

I just don't think it'll even be very close. We'll get down by 20 and try to close in at the end. We're playing on the road, Tennessee will be allowed to hack and slap all game long, and we're not the same team that beat UT at the OSC.

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
            Zag for Life
            • Apr 2007

We're back!!!!

Zags 80 Tenn 75

I think we are going to shoot the long balls really well in this game. We will be ahead by 10 at the half, and then will hang on to win by 5.

GO ZAGS!

Comment

• upan8th
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Sorry you asked...

Vols, desperate to restore lost ranking, exact revenge for Zag beatdown in FLA, and placate bleating fans, take advantage of GU jetlag brought on by the teams' third cross country trek in six weeks and gleefully stomp us by 20.

Score: 86-66

Comment

• gamagin
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

IF

we become a team, establish our inside game (think Old Spice Classic) we beat anybody. anywhere.

Go team !
                Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
                Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
                Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                  • Feb 2007

Vols win 86-78.
                  "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• former1dog
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Prediction?

PAIN!!

Comment

• heavyzag
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Mar 2007

Vols 81 - 63

we are not playing well.....

Comment

• johnwzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Mar 2008

Zags 81 - 63...We are becoming a team again. The guys are hanging out together. Micah has a great game and so does everyone else. Pearl get a T.
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• RenoZag
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

Vols win.

I just pray there are no injuries as a result of the intensity level; Zags need all of their horses heading into the WCC schedule
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• maroon93
                            Redshirt
                            • Dec 2008

gu-tenn

from all the talk on this and other boards, this game could be a make or break before the conference games. lets hope the boys come to play gonzaga basketball, but if i was betting i would pick tennessee.

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jun 2007

The zags need this game even more than a struggling Tennessee team does. Tennessee can make up for their early losses with a good SEC conference record. The zags, outside of St. Mary's and Memphis do not have games remaining on their schedule to boost their RPI and tournament resume. Hopefully the Zags play with the needed desperation, confidence, and urgency that we saw in matchup # 1.

Zags 74
                              Tenn 67

Comment

Working...
                              X