PDA

View Full Version : No Leader

almanZAG
03-15-2007, 09:03 PM
As much as I love the Zags I hope next year a real leader on the team develops!
Perhaps Pendo? Pargo? This year had none! For Seniors Ravio and Mallon never really took this team over!! To Bad!

zaglawdad
03-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Maybe next years team won't have to deal with losing their leading rebounder and scorer. This years team did. And I think the seniors, Mallon and Ravio, handled it well.

Zaghuatanejo
03-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm going crazy thinking about next year. If Heytvelt comes back we are going to be DEEP. Who starts?? As I see it, next year we have Pargo, P-Mac, Bouldin, Pendergraft, Donws, Kuso, Heytvelt, Davis, Sacre, Brown, Grey, Daye, Burgess, Foster. I feel like I'm leaving someone out.

Who starts at this time next year??

theothegreat21
03-15-2007, 11:18 PM
One player you are leaving out is Larry G who I think will be an Erroll Knight presence for this team defensively and emotionally next year. I really expect pargo and pendo to embrace true leadership roles for this team next year. I would expect the starting lineup in March to be Pargo, Bouldin, Downs, Brown, and Heytvelt. This is just assuming Josh comes back... which would really help this team despite many of our current feelings towards him

alaskazagnut
03-15-2007, 11:29 PM
Imo

theothegreat21
03-15-2007, 11:37 PM
I would have no problem with Pendo starting, but I just love his energy and passion off the bench. I also say that lineup with the hope that another year in the system will allow Micah to reach more of the great potential that he has.