• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbriz
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Apr 2007

A grown man may cry if we lose again

I am a grown man (22 years old) and will probably cry if I have to watch us lose tomorrow.

One game at a time Zags, save me the embarassment of being the grown man crying in the corner of the room after the game.
    It's F4 or bust.
  • CarolinaZagFan
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2007

I second that statement... at least you aren't catching hell from your friends that are all UNC and Duke fans after you've been telling them all year that this is the Zags year for the Final Four haha.
    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by pbriz View Post
      I am a grown man (22 years old) and will probably cry if I have to watch us lose tomorrow.

One game at a time Zags, save me the embarassment of being the grown man crying in the corner of the room after the game.
      Get a supply of Kleenex. lol.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• johnwzag
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2008

It is not going to happen. If it does, I will stick my head in a hole so very deep I won't be able to find it again.
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• bigblahla
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

If that happens I'll mix up a batch of "The Elixer of Life", Blackberry Brandy, Kahlua and Absinthe to share it with all my friends at "The Tikki Bar" and have 6 or 8 Vodka Raspberry Crans and shots of Jose and Berry and buttery Ni**les and at Midnight drink a toast to the New Year with 44 Degrees North Huckleberry Vodka. On the other hand when we win I'll do the same thing.

Happy New Year to all our Zag family.

Keep the faith cause eventually they just might get mad enough to get mean and that's the team that's capable of beating everyone.

Go!! Zags!!!
          "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

• GolfZag
            Bulldog Fan
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
            Get a supply of Kleenex. lol.
            Love the optimism

Comment

• JohnOGU
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Feb 2008

Oh Yeah?

Agreed.

Originally posted by CarolinaZagFan View Post
              I second that statement... at least you aren't catching hell from your friends that are all UNC and Duke fans after you've been telling them all year that this is the Zags year for the Final Four haha.
              At least you didnt go through the trouble of getting your best friend (who attends Portland State University) a ticket to the game, mean while talking massive s*it the entire time, witness the most depressing game of the past couple years, and then listen to him rub it in your face the entire way home.

I'll never be able to live that loss down now. The only remedy...The 'ship

Comment

• gamagin
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

geez, bblhaha

Originally posted by bigblahla View Post
                If that happens I'll mix up a batch of "The Elixer of Life", Blackberry Brandy, Kahlua and Absinthe to share it with all my friends at "The Tikki Bar" and have 6 or 8 Vodka Raspberry Crans and shots of Jose and Berry and buttery Ni**les and at Midnight drink a toast to the New Year with 44 Degrees North Huckleberry Vodka. On the other hand when we win I'll do the same thing.

Happy New Year to all our Zag family.

Keep the faith cause eventually they just might get mad enough to get mean and that's the team that's capable of beating everyone.

Go!! Zags!!!
                I got a serious ache over my right eye just reading your post. Are yo the designated driver ?

Happy New Year and Go Zags !
                Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
                Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
                Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• BobZag
                  Dark Lord of the Zag
                  • Jan 2007

The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• GoZAGsMang
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Feb 2007

Cry, Cry, Cry,- I wonder if other fans visiting our board think....

Cry, Cry, Cry,- I wonder if other fans visiting our board think....

"Morrison cried after the big loss to UCLA, but their fans havent stopped crying since."(i bet they think that)

We should be more like Walt, in Gran Torino....he didnt cry, he finished things.
                    (if you havent seen that movie you need to.)

Walt kinda reminds me of BobZag.

GoZAGsMang

Comment

• heavyzag
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Mar 2007

We are all going to be crying until this team finds its identity.

Comment

• zagnut52
                        Bulldog Fan
                        • Dec 2008

Look to the Zags to snap out of it and win tonight. Just a feeling I have.

Comment

• JAGzag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by zagnut52 View Post
                          Look to the Zags to snap out of it and win tonight. Just a feeling I have.
                          Bet you had the same feeling the Zags would beat PSU?

Comment

• Krobbins34
                            Bulldog Fan
                            • Sep 2008

im crying

Comment

• Air Force Zag
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Feb 2007

Denial...check
                              Anger...check (oh, my...big time check)
                              Bargaining...check
                              Depression...<--- yup...here I am
                              Acceptance...?

At least its New Years...drinking is a norm on New Years...

Comment

Working...
                              X