• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Name one thing

that if it happens tomorrow night would be a big surprise....and if it happens how would it effect the game tomorrow night?

I think that if Andy Poling plays tomorrow night that it would be a big surprise. But I think it could happen, and it might turn out to be a plus. The news that Sacre could be out for the season just might push the coaches to insert Andy into the line-up. I know the coaches wanted to redshirt Pendo his Freshman year, and the injury to Josh left them with no other choice then to play Pendo. Pendo turned out to be the perfect Zag. Could Andy be that next Mr ZAG?
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • johnwzag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2008

I was so impressed with Andy Poling. If it is this year or next year I am looking forward to watching him play.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• bigblahla
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

It doesn't snow in Spokane. I'll be better able to absorb the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009.

As far as tha game goes we shoot 25+ free throws and make at least 20 that would make a difference in the game.

Go!! Zags!!!
      "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

• kyle dixon
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

info

I would be extremely surprised if Few burns Andy's redshirt after 11 games in to the season. Pendo's redshirt came after an exhibition game after Erroll Knight was injured and the extent of the injury was unknown. I believe the game was played in the MAC against Idaho. What do I know any way? I am just a fan.

I just would be surprised to not see a Zag effort where the boys are laying it all out on the line and playing hard. Fitz said it best, "Play Hard, Play Smart."

kyle

Comment

• Reborn
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2007

I was also thinking this morning about that report about Marcie Few having her baby possibly today. I'd be surprised if he wasn't on the bench tonight. However, I don't think the team would lose if he stayed home with Marcie. Few has some excellent assistant coaches.
          Last edited by Reborn; 12-31-2008, 09:07 AM.
          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
            Bleeds Bulldog Blue
            • Feb 2007

I'd be surprised if Will Foster shoots and makes a 3-pointer.

It would affect the game by increasing the Zags' point total by 3.
            You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
              Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
              I'd be surprised if Will Foster shoots and makes a 3-pointer.

It would affect the game by increasing the Zags' point total by 3.
              haha, +1
              Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• zagfan08
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Interesting thread to say the least. Good one, Angelo.

Comment

• 2wiceright
                  Bleeds GU Blue
                  • Dec 2007

I think it would be a big surprise if this isn't one of our finest efforts by all the players this year. And if this happens, we win big!
                  "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
                  -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood

Comment

Working...
                  X