PDA

View Full Version : Official "rag" thread

Birddog
03-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Just don't get personal with the Zags.
Elmore really sucks, I didn't like the glee in his voice when he said the bus for the Zags was leaving. That guys a closet Zag hater. Well maybe not so "closet".

Birddog

jazzdelmar
03-15-2007, 08:00 PM
That piece of crap Elmore and Fat Brown were chuckling at the Zags awfulness....They are BCS wonks among a couple of reasons theyd favor IU (Yes, I knw Fatso went to Harvard)

TuckC
03-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Well to most viewers it was laughable. Every Analyst and their mother picked Gonzaga to beat Indiana. Elmore most likely hates mid majors because of his Maryland ties, and because of his big time love. I feel that comment was justly deserved. He could have used turn out the lights the party is over.

jayray
03-15-2007, 08:16 PM
How hard is it to tell Ravio apart from Pargo? Pargo has his name carved in his head for crying out loud.

Birddog
03-15-2007, 08:17 PM
well question really. In BB, is there a drill that compares with the football drill when running backs run the gauntlet with everyone trying to strip the ball? I'm thinking about when they attempt to put the friggen ball through the friggen hoop at close range. Jeeeez, we missed a lot of chippies.

Birddog

drnoe
03-15-2007, 08:21 PM
That piece of crap Elmore and Fat Brown were chuckling at the Zags awfulness....They are BCS wonks among a couple of reasons theyd favor IU (Yes, I knw Fatso went to Harvard)

Perhaps even worse than the Zags disappearance was the game calling of Elmore and Brown. Was it at least 2 or 3 times that the Zags fouled an Indiana player "in the act of shooting," when it was simply just a regular foul? Even my 10 year-old caught that.

Birddog
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Was it at least 2 or 3 times that the Zags fouled an Indiana player "in the act of shooting," when it was simply just a regular foul? Even my 10 year-old caught that.
Yeah I caught that too, but now I don't feel so special since your 10 year old also spotted it. Thanks, you made my day!

Birddog