PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed tonight but also proud tonight and tomorrow...

TheBeast
03-15-2007, 07:49 PM
I love these guys and for the 9th, or is it 10th? year in a row, can't wait to see what happens next year!
Thank you for a fun season!

AllezZags
03-15-2007, 07:52 PM
I am a little frustrated with the team's showing tonight (yuck), but am thankful for the year the team gave us. I cannot wait for this Zags team to show their stuff in the next couple of years.

Zagdawg
03-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Ditto that-- our guys will have something to think about until the season starts next year--

Hopefully this lights a fire and gives them a bit of motivation for next year--

Go Zags--- Next year--

zagster318
03-15-2007, 08:02 PM
I was proud of them before this game, but what a god awful game. I didn't think the Zags would win, but they didn't even show up. Just depressing.

drnoe
03-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes, looking forward to next year. Very disappointing that the Zags didn't show up tonight...they lost to a very mediocre team that will be destroyed by UCLA on Saturday. When was the last time the Zags scored less than 60 points? No scoring in the paint...less than stellar 3 pt. shooting...crappy FT shooting...turnovers...piss-poor defense. They actually played worse than they did in their losses to WCC opponents. No excuses tonight...they lost to an inferior opponent that really didn't play that well themselves. What a terrible way for DRav and Mallon to go out. The flex? Defense didn't stop the Zags...they stopped themselves. Here's to a much better '07-'08 season!