• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagette
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2008

Steven Gray delivers, again.

23 pts, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals in 39 minutes off the bench.
    Congratulations on a stellar game, Steven. Regardless of the outcome last night, you made us proud.
    We've always known you could shoot lights out from the perimeter. Well, you are everywhere now, and show up for every big game.

There, I feel a bit better.
  • gonwick
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Mar 2008

Agreed, what a terrific game for Steven. He played with heart, intelligence, and joy. My favorite moment was late in the game when, after an aggressive drive, making the layup and drawing the foul, Steven was down on the floor smiling before Josh helped him up. A great kid (as they all are), one who'll be fun to watch as he continues to grow.
    As an aside, he also gets kudos for his maturity about losing his starting spot to Micah. Per articles with Few and Micah, Micah feels more confident when starting, and Steven clearly has no issues coming off the bench, even though he'd be a starter in most programs.

Comment

• BBAndersen2
      Redshirt
      • Dec 2008

Gray

Watching him play like that off the bench was amazing. His stats say it all. Due to his performance, that game should have been in the bag. But, sadly, it went into OT and we lost our high-powered offense.

What a game! Bittersweet of course. We got to see one of the best 6th men in college hoops. But, we suffered the loss.

My hat goes off to Mr. Gray.

Comment

• baitcast
        Kennel Club Material
        • Oct 2007

I concur,he,s great,a smooth operator and just think he,s going to get better
        Ron in kingman az.

Comment

Working...
        X