PDA

View Full Version : What about their fans?

HillBillyZag
12-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Duke 82 Xavier 64 #7 goes down
MSU 67 Texas 63 #5 goes down
Minn 70 Louisville 64 #9 goes down
Drake 60 Iowa 43 Big Ten loses to MVC
Syracuse 77 Memphis 65. #23 goes down
UConn 88 Gonzaga 83 #8 loses.
At least four top ten teams went down to defeat., some at home. And yet some of you act like a tough loss to the #2 team in the Nation is something to be ashamed of. That a School like GU can play these jock factories on even terms is something to be proud of. We play anyone, anytime, anywhere,and I have yet to see a Gonzaga team I have to make excuses for.
And how may of the teams you see here can play the schedule GU has and be 8-2? Its time to grow up, there are over 365 schools playing Div1 hoops and one hell of a lot of them would like to have the tradition and success that the Zags have built over the last decade. I am an unabashed Zag lover,
and this loss hurt, but its over, and I am still da*% proud of our kids. The best is yet to come. When they play at home on Tue nite we should give them all a standing "O" and let them know we're still behind them all the way.

Reborn
12-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Tuesday's night game is not going to be an easy one. We will need the fans for sure. Portland state will give us all we can handle. We had better get up for the game.

vaboris
12-20-2008, 11:46 PM
I wonder how many of those ranked teams had an 11 pt lead in the 2nd half and seemed to be in total control only to let the game slip away and finally lose it in OT.

JLGutrocks
12-20-2008, 11:51 PM
I wonder how many of those ranked teams had an 11 pt lead in the 2nd half and seemed to be in total control only to let the game slip away and finally lose it in OT.

gimme a break. go elsewhere huboris.

PHXzag
12-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Tuesday's night game is not going to be an easy one. We will need the fans for sure. Portland state will give us all we can handle. We had better get up for the game.

Do we know if there point guard, Jeremiah, is playing? I heard he hurt his hand and might not be playing.

I just checked and it looks like he sat out a two games, but is back now. They have five guys scoring double digits with Jeremiah leading the way. He is a force to be reckoned with