PDA

View Full Version : A 'Gray' day

finechina2003
12-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Sure, it was a gray day losing a game that was ours to win. But, it was also a 'Gray' day as in a Steven Gray day! Steven Gray scored a career-high 23 points and showed a confidence and poise that were reminiscent of his Davidson performance last year. I refuse to bash any of our players. The coaches and the players know the caliber of their individual performances much better than any of us fans. Instead, I am going to focus on the color GRAY!

TacomaZAG
12-20-2008, 05:34 PM
incredibly well, I thought Josh did as well as he got the better of Thabeet. Will responded well in his minutes.

Get the F*** off Pargo, the guy is playing his ass off every game. He has no scheme given to him to close the deal. If he wasn't carrying out the scheme in crunch time he wouldn't be playing. There is NO scheme for closing out a close game against an elite opponent.

Go ZAGS

Tmac5360
12-20-2008, 05:42 PM
So this is Few's fault? If there is no scheme it must be his fault. It is really too bad they can play their asses off and some kid hits a miracle three and the crap starts to rain down on them. It's heartbreaking to lose but the other team had something to do with it. Stick with them cause they are very, very good and if you don't you won't be missed.