PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game

zagporvida
12-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Does anyone know if our ladies made it safely and if the game is still on? Isn't the storm that hit Spokane headed to Montana today?

mtzaga
12-19-2008, 07:01 AM
I found this on eGriz. You have to feel for these folks.

Guess I just have to vent here...we went to Spokane to fly out and never got to leave! The snow just kept coming! All flights were CANCELED! You should have seen the sad Griz fans leaving the airport. We traveled back over the passes to come home and watch them on TV tonight. We have 9 tickets on the 45 yard line, front row with half of our party still here in Montana and the others in Chattanooga! Those in Chatty now have to scramble to get the tickets somehow. It has been a nightmare. :( Canceling hotels, car rentals, driving over the pass TWICE in a 24 hour period storming both ways! I know we aren't the only ones....guess we can have a pitty party here and watch the Griz squash the Spiders on TV in our warm living room.

BobZag
12-19-2008, 08:44 AM
I haven't received any cancelation notice. If I do, I'll post it here.

mtzaga
12-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Here's a link to a camera on Lookout Pass. I haven't driven that way in years; I forgot how bad it can be.

http://rwis.mdt.mt.gov/scanweb/SWFrame.asp?Pageid=Camera&Units=English&Groupid=&Siteid=150000&Senid=&WxId=15001&DisplayClass=Java&SenType=All&SenStatus=&Camera=1