PDA

View Full Version : HD?

Qhall43
03-15-2007, 10:50 AM
They're not showing the Coug game in HD. Does that mean that the Zags won't be in HD either since they're broadcasting from the same site? That would not please me... :mad:

lothar98zag
03-15-2007, 10:51 AM
It might just be a matter of someone at the Spokane station pushing a button...

You might want to make a phone call...

LongIslandZagFan
03-15-2007, 11:00 AM
They're not showing the Coug game in HD. Does that mean that the Zags won't be in HD either since they're broadcasting from the same site? That would not please me... :mad:

It might just be a matter of someone at the Spokane station pushing a button...

You might want to make a phone call...

Not sure about the Wazzu game, but according to the map stickied on the top, the Zag game should be in HD.

devod
03-15-2007, 11:32 AM

No, it's a FCC thing. Cowgill in HD was ruled as unsafe. Same thing with Mata at UCLA.

lothar98zag
03-15-2007, 11:35 AM
No, it's a FCC thing. Cowgill in HD was ruled as unsafe. Same thing with Mata at UCLA.

:lmao:

LongIslandZagFan
03-15-2007, 12:01 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Devod gets post of the day in my book.

SintoZag
03-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Love the post.

I all seriousness, are any of the Spokane stations broadcasting in HD yet?

drnoe
03-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Poor Mata is uglier than home-made soap. I feel sorry for the guy. I heard that he and Noah had a beauty contest last year at the Final 4...Mata lost and is out for revenge.

brasszag
03-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I all seriousness, are any of the Spokane stations broadcasting in HD yet?

Actually Spokane was one of the early test sites for HD broadcasting, so has had an HD channel longer than most of the nation. This was back ca. 1999-2000 when they started broadcasting I think (I forget which station it was now)