PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Fort Worth Venue for Tonight's Game

TexasZagFan
03-15-2007, 09:50 AM
After an inordinate amount of ponderance and second guessing, I have decided that I'm going to watch tonight's game at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in Lewisville.

Why?

1. Location: just off I-35 and 121, SE corner of Vista Ridge Mall. Traffic should be free-flowing for at least an hour before game time (8:55 CDT). Easy to get there as its also a mile north of the Turnpike.

2. Plenty of TV's throughout the restaurant.

3. Good selection of microbrews: I'm hoping they still have their bock beer on tap.

Thanks to all who offered their advice. I plan on getting there NLT 30 minutes before the game.

GO ZAGS!

TexasZagFan
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
bttt

eliezar
03-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Have fun up there. I will be watching from my house in Dallas. I haven't watched a game out this year but I did most of the ones last year and I went to Austin Avenue Grill & Bar in Plano. If you ever go there one of the owners is very familiar with the Zags and also cheered them on with my wife and me. They also have a lot of good big screens he would always put them on one and give us a personal speaker for our table with the game on it. Have fun watching the game glad to hear of other people here in Dallas.

Eliezar

Birddog
03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
TZF,
Don't forget to take your alter-ego. That way you'll have some company.

Birddog

TexasZagFan
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
TZF,
Don't forget to take your alter-ego. That way you'll have some company.

Birddog

With my good looks and charm, I am rarely in want of companionship.

:vomit-smiley-007: :vomit-smiley-007: :vomit-smiley-007:

TexasZagFan
03-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'll pay them a visit next time I'm in Plano.