PDA

View Full Version : The Kennel Report is Moving...

BroncoZAG615
12-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Hey guys, our blog The Kennel Report has switched domain names and sites. We are now The Slipper Still Fits (http://www.slipperstillfits.com/) on SB Nation. We are absolutely ecstatic about this switch and wanted to thank all of you for your outstanding support.

You guys have been outstanding to us over the past few months and have really made it fun to do this. I hope you guys sign up for an account on SB Nation and join our blog so you can comment and all that good stuff.

Once again, thanks. Look forward to seeing you all on the new site!

BobZag
12-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Fine, just fine! Go ahead and leave us in darkness. :p

Seriously, good luck, guys.

Salsageek
12-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Keep up the good work. I love reading the Kennel Report.

ZagNative
12-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Wow! Those are some fancy new digs!!! I love the layout.

MedZag
12-12-2008, 11:01 AM
SBNation is about as bigtime as blogging for an individual team goes guys, congrats. Prepare for many new hits :)

gamagin
12-12-2008, 11:08 AM
am wondering, did you have to change the name due to trademark problems ?

I noticed there's no reference to GU in the name.

thanks,

BroncoZAG615
12-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Trademark issues did not really play into at all. We just liked this name and there were some issues with URL's for The Kennel Report.

All in all, we love the new name and the new site. It should be a good time.

MedZag
12-12-2008, 11:13 AM
am wondering, did you have to change the name due to trademark problems ?

I noticed there's no reference to GU in the name.

thanks,

Don't know if its protocol on SBNation, but the gross majority of their hosted blogs (which are a ton) have names which are a play on the team they are covering, and then the team covered is specifically identified by the site. For example, the New Orleans Hornets blog is "At The Hive", Ducks blog is "Addicted to Quack", Sooners blog is "Crimson and Cream", Vols blog is "Rocky Top Talk", etc.

gamagin
12-12-2008, 11:16 AM
aha !

obviously, I'm a stranger to that blog. BUT my guess is that gets around any such issues as I raised. Clever, too.

thanks,

BroncoZAG615
12-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah, just to let you guys all know as well that SB Nation has blogs for basically every Washington sports team. Seahawks, Mariners, Cougs...even the Huskies