PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Zags fans!!

wugal99
03-15-2007, 03:48 AM
Just wanted to come over here and thank all you guys for the love and support you've thrown behind the Winthrop Eagles and Coach Marshall. We've had several Zags fans on our boards for the last few days and they've been awesome. From everything to hooking WinthropGrad up with tickets in his last-minute adventure to Spokane to searching high and low for some garnet and gold to wear to the game - you guys have just been outstanding. Consider me a Gonzaga fan!

To those of you going to our game - THANK YOU! We need the support since I doubt many people will be able to travel such a long distance (myself included). Wear some garnet and/or gold and yell out E-A-G-L-E-S! GO EAGLES GO!

Best of luck to the Zags in the big dance. Perhaps we will meet somewhere on the road to Atlanta! :D

blurred
03-15-2007, 05:35 AM
I was just going to echo what WUgal said, and thank you guys as well. I have to admit, I've never been much of a Gonzaga fan. I guess maybe it was jealousy that you guys got the mid-major attention and we weren't there yet. That has changed, and I now have more respect for your program. I have read all the support you guys have recruited for us from our boards and on your board, and I'm pretty sure all of our fans truly appreciate that. Not many of us can make the trip of obvious reasons, but many of us are skipping work, or leaving early to watch on tv. Thanks again for the support. Good luck to you guys as well.

23dpg
03-15-2007, 05:52 AM
What is the Winthrop board site?
Could you link please.

tx

blurred
03-15-2007, 05:57 AM
www.winthropfans.com